What's on your work bench atm ?

Show us where you work and what kits you have.
-Latest Acquisitions
Stikpusher

Re: What's on your work bench atm ?

Post by Stikpusher »

Floki wrote: Carlos I'm sure I could break, I think breaking antenna is the thing I'm best at.
It would take tools, or breaking the turret to break these antennas. I drilled all the way thru the plastic, and the bottom of the steel wire is against the inner face of the turret bottom. So it won’t just snap out of the base... :giggles: Yeah it could be pulled out breaking the CA glue in the mount, but that would take some effort... :hmm:
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Floki
Elite Member

Post by Floki »

jeaton01 wrote:What software are you using to create the file?
The slicing software I use is called chitubox. For making files I use blender. I did not create this 3d model a link to the file is in the build log thread. I have made my own basic designs before but a friend of mine is a expert with blender as is designing a figure to go along with this one for me.
March as one, Don't look back
Odin's sons... Attack!
Unleash hell! Do not repent! Warfare grants us no lament
Let your weapons slash and tear This is no place for fear
Hold the lines! Move as one! In unity our victory's won
Our shields will form a mighty wall
United we shall never fall
Medicman71
Elite Member

Post by Medicman71 »

Nice repair on the tank Stik!
Mike

Sponsored by Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Saab, BAE, and Dassault
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Thanks Mike. I still have the majority of those army barracks builds left. Most need a little repair work, but not too much, after 34-37 years. I’ll try to get them all patched up and on here for showing as that happens.
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

I'm looking forward to seeing them Carlos.

Now, here's what's on my bench:

Details can be found in my new Maddog Manufacturing Thread. Feel free to check it out.
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

My C-54 is languishing, you. Need to get it back on track...
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Well Mark, I’m trying to establish something of a modeling routine here. Monday thru Friday I’ll work in whatever current project(s) that I have going. But on weekends I’ll work on repairs to old builds, such as with the M60. Now that I have a nice “forever” display room for them, it’s time to get them all up to snuff.

FLSM
jeaton01
Elite Member

Post by jeaton01 »

Floki wrote:
jeaton01 wrote:What software are you using to create the file?
The slicing software I use is called chitubox. For making files I use blender. I did not create this 3d model a link to the file is in the build log thread. I have made my own basic designs before but a friend of mine is a expert with blender as is designing a figure to go along with this one for me.
Thanks, Clint, got them downloaded and installed.
My modelling website, with build logs.

http://goldeneramodel.com/mymodels/mymodels.html
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Thanks Lyle. I did so some work on the C-54. Still gonna take some effort to move forward on it.

Nice routine Carlos. Every time I try to get one going, I get called for a job or something else comes up. Oh well, at least the job helps me pick up more models.
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
Medicman71
Elite Member

Post by Medicman71 »

Hey Duke! Is that an Antonov on the bench or are you just happy to see us?
Mike

Sponsored by Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Saab, BAE, and Dassault

Return to “Your Work Bench and Stash”