What's on your work bench atm ?

Show us where you work and what kits you have.
-Latest Acquisitions
RexCag
Advanced Member

Re: What's on your work bench atm ?

Post by RexCag »

Skyhawks.

(I know, a big shock to everyone on the site, lol)

They are all for a future contest, one has never been done in model form before, and on a base. One is going to be called "wrong" by all the people that "know" Skyhawks,,,,,,and one has scratchbuilt add on weapons that no one makes in 1/72 scale.

So, I can't show pics until after they are done, photographed, and either win or lose the contest. (one of the rules of that contest is that the entries can't have been posted on any internet sites beforehand)

After those,,,,umm, more Skyhawks,,,,I am trying to get a certain number of them done so that I have a large part of my first stage done in my collection. Those I Will be able to show photos of as I go,,,,,but, I'm pretty sure that those will be boring to look at for anyone that knows me,,,,,,they really aren't too interesting to other modelers until the paint and decals go on, and the ordnance is hung on the wings.

I promise photos after they are done, though.
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Looking forward to seeing them all. Your description of a couple of them sounds intriguing.

I've got several more models about to get decals on. I already decaled six of them the other day.

Stay tuned, pics forthcoming in my Manufacturing thread.
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

Oh boy, the Skyhawk “know-it-all’s” are gonna be at full force during the show huh, Rex? :bored:

Have ever argued with them knowing you’re right and they’re wrong? :whistle:
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
RexCag
Advanced Member

Post by RexCag »

haha, Thomas, I don't argue with anyone, anymore.

I just have photocopies of various photos of what I built,,,when "you did that wrong" pops up, I either reach into a manila folder and produce the p-copy,,,,or go out to the car, bring it in, folded up, and hand it to them without waiting for them to unfold it, and then walk away.

Life is too short to stand and be "corrected," when I know, for instance, that there were TA-4As and TA-4Bs in the Reserve fleet. (don't get excited, they were single seaters, just like the TAF-9J that the Reserve and Training squadrons used)
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Skyhawks Forever!!!

"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
speedgraflex

Post by speedgraflex »

Hasegawa 1/32 P-51D

Bruce / SPEEDGRAFLEX
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

Me likely... :lashed:
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
Scruffy
Advanced Member

Post by Scruffy »

this.....

mostrich
Admin

Post by mostrich »

Man, there are some cool things going on around here. Never saw or heard of that kit before, Scruffy. Looks like the Japanese version of the German Famo.
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Scruffy wrote:this.....

Oh that is cool!!!

I’d love to see the gun that it moves.
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM

Return to “Your Work Bench and Stash”