I got more models in the mail yesterday!

Show us where you work and what kits you have.
-Latest Acquisitions
KennyX
Elite Member

I got more models in the mail yesterday!

Post by KennyX »

Kenny X
Head Mother Trucker In-Charge @ Kenny X’s Reichs Winzigkleines Flugzeugewerks *and now* Airboat Records, too!
Stikpusher

Re: I got more models in the mail yesterday!

Post by Stikpusher »

Should we start calling you Willi?
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
KSaarni
Elite Member

Post by KSaarni »

Wouh!

Including Tamiyas latest 109 !!

Knowing Kenny a little bit more, I think it wont take too long time when the first build on SPAM regarding the new 109 will start!

- Kari
---
On the bench:
Tamiya F-4B Phantom II 1/48
Kinetic F-16A (new tool) 1/48

https://www.facebook.com/GrundAsk-Scale ... 721218708/
KennyX
Elite Member

Post by KennyX »

Carlos,

I actually had a dream a while back during which Willi Messerschmitt himself told me that I was doing a “pretty good job” modeling his aircraft! That inspired me a lot.

Kari,

Hahaaaaa! YES!! That was a had-to-have kit. I saw photos of it built with the open cowl and it looked hella-awesome! Tamiya seems to have done a fantastic job with this kit, and I had to go for it.
Kenny X
Head Mother Trucker In-Charge @ Kenny X’s Reichs Winzigkleines Flugzeugewerks *and now* Airboat Records, too!
KSaarni
Elite Member

Post by KSaarni »

KennyX wrote:Kari,

Hahaaaaa! YES!! That was a had-to-have kit. I saw photos of it built with the open cowl and it looked hella-awesome! Tamiya seems to have done a fantastic job with this kit, and I had to go for it.
Sounds absolutely perfect! I am also very intrigued to get that into my stash and eventually also build it!

And as a matter of fact.... I will highly probably visit next week the museum in Finland (while on vacation there) and see exactly the very same 109 G-6, that Tamiya used as their reference plane...

If you look at the front cover of the box, you see written with smallish letters in the right lower corner "Developed with support from Finnish Air Force museum Tikkakoski".. And that museum I will try to do my outmost to visit next week.

So if you need any closeups of some certain (external) parts of the 109, let me know.. I will burn some digital "film" for sure when visiting the museum...
(link http://airforcemuseum.fi/exhibitions/main-exhibition/ )

- Kari
---
On the bench:
Tamiya F-4B Phantom II 1/48
Kinetic F-16A (new tool) 1/48

https://www.facebook.com/GrundAsk-Scale ... 721218708/
Medicman71
Elite Member

Post by Medicman71 »

Oh look. More German planes. :bored:

:giggles:
Mike

Sponsored by Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Saab, BAE, and Dassault
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Medicman71 wrote:Oh look. More German planes. :bored:

:giggles:
Well they’re not little Fokkers... I guess they are little Willies... :giggles:
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
KennyX
Elite Member

Post by KennyX »

KSaarni wrote:
KennyX wrote:Kari,

Sounds absolutely perfect! I am also very intrigued to get that into my stash and eventually also build it!

And as a matter of fact.... I will highly probably visit next week the museum in Finland (while on vacation there) and see exactly the very same 109 G-6, that Tamiya used as their reference plane...

If you look at the front cover of the box, you see written with smallish letters in the right lower corner "Developed with support from Finnish Air Force museum Tikkakoski".. And that museum I will try to do my outmost to visit next week.

So if you need any closeups of some certain (external) parts of the 109, let me know.. I will burn some digital "film" for sure when visiting the museum...
(link http://airforcemuseum.fi/exhibitions/main-exhibition/ )

- Kari

Kari,

Holy cow that’s cool! And I appreciate your offer! I’ll send you a PM about it!
Kenny X
KennyX
Elite Member

Post by KennyX »

And Medicman and Carlos, very funny boys HAHA Very funny! “Little Willies”, that got an audible laugh out of me, and Coffee May have even come out my nose.

I’m amassing a decent collection of American X Allies stuff too. Shoot, maybe I’ll show those off here, this morning.
Kenny X
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Make it a target rich environment for your Allied fighters... a nice military turn of phrase for being outnumbered... :hmm:

FLSM

Return to “Your Work Bench and Stash”