Re: Latest Acquisitions:

Your new purchase or arrival!
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

True, Clint. The shop I got this had ammo. Seems to have some for everything. Stupid prices, but consistent with what I’ve seen. It was a 1.10 per round of the 5.56 NATO stuff. I could only get 4 boxes of twenty. Only one box of the .380 auto for Pam’s pistol.
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

Nice score. Just don't use for squirrel hunting. LOLOLOLOL!!!!
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

Squirrel nuggets....
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
Floki
Elite Member

Post by Floki »

LyleW wrote:True, Clint. The shop I got this had ammo. Seems to have some for everything. Stupid prices, but consistent with what I’ve seen. It was a 1.10 per round of the 5.56 NATO stuff. I could only get 4 boxes of twenty. Only one box of the .380 auto for Pam’s pistol.
That's a good price compared to what I've seen. Use to get tula 500 rounds for $120 but that's been a few years since I've even seen a spam can.
March as one, Don't look back
Odin's sons... Attack!
Unleash hell! Do not repent! Warfare grants us no lament
Let your weapons slash and tear This is no place for fear
Hold the lines! Move as one! In unity our victory's won
Our shields will form a mighty wall
United we shall never fall
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

That’s a fancy little black rifle there Lyle! Very nice!

But yeah, feeding it is the challenge right now! :headslap:

BTW, it’s very nice to be able to talk about such things as this on here.
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

Floki wrote:
LyleW wrote:True, Clint. The shop I got this had ammo. Seems to have some for everything. Stupid prices, but consistent with what I’ve seen. It was a 1.10 per round of the 5.56 NATO stuff. I could only get 4 boxes of twenty. Only one box of the .380 auto for Pam’s pistol.
That's a good price compared to what I've seen. Use to get tula 500 rounds for $120 but that's been a few years since I've even seen a spam can.
This was from Ky Gun Company. Their prices seem inline with what is online these days.
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

Stikpusher wrote:That’s a fancy little black rifle there Lyle! Very nice!

But yeah, feeding it is the challenge right now! :headslap:

BTW, it’s very nice to be able to talk about such things as this on here.
Thanks. This one kept coming up in the top five for 2020 / 2021...and it wasn’t $1,00 or more. Going to sign up for a class at the range, they recommended bring 100 rounds...that stuff don’t grow on trees!
Floki
Elite Member

Post by Floki »

I've got more than enough stashed back in case the SHF if you need some. I only been really shooting the .22lr's for the past few years since it's still cheap and can be found again
March as one, Don't look back
Odin's sons... Attack!
Unleash hell! Do not repent! Warfare grants us no lament
Let your weapons slash and tear This is no place for fear
Hold the lines! Move as one! In unity our victory's won
Our shields will form a mighty wall
United we shall never fall
keavdog
Elite Member

Post by keavdog »

When I bought my M1A I bought 1000 rounds of .308. Got a pretty good deal. I also bought 1000 rounds of 9mm but I’ve shot up a lot of that. Would be fun to do a share my guns thread
Thanks,
John

Ain't no reason to hang my head, I could wake up in the mornin' dead.
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

Stikpusher wrote: BTW, it’s very nice to be able to talk about such things as this on here.
Yup... unlike that other "forum" called FSM.... :bored:

I have thought about getting some sort of firearm for recreational use be it for hunting or shooting range. But not sure of the missus would allow me since she hates guns. Oh well.... I guess I'll have to take up hunting soon. Naaaaahh... that won't work with her. She knows I don't hunt.
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn

Return to “Latest Acquisitions”