RSOV AMPS 12 Hour Build

Here is the place to show off the progress of your armor builds
Brandons_Iron
Advanced Member

Re: RSOV AMPS 12 Hour Build

Post by Brandons_Iron »

That's gonna be super cool. These short builds really take a toll on me, but they really are fun.
BrandonK

If you can't fix it with duct tape, you're not using enough duct tape.
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

BlackSheep214 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:47 am Why black?
I can't say for certain, but considering they mostly were supposed to do their deeds at night, particularly involving airfield seizures, black makes sense. I know at least one of the two Ranger Battalions in Grenada had their gun jeeps in black.
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Brandons_Iron wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:27 am That's gonna be super cool. These short builds really take a toll on me, but they really are fun.
Breaking it up into three sessions makes it quite bearable. The time limit is still quite a factor, but not horribly so compared to say a weekend build. At least you have the months in between for paint and glue to dry, and to adjust plans accordingly.
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
tempestjohnny
Elite Member

Post by tempestjohnny »

This'll be very interesting to follow along
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Thanks TJ. I’m kinda bummed that I have to wait a whole month until the next session. I’m kind of excited over this project.

FLSM

Return to “Work In Progress: Armor”