Wife had an accident.

Talk about what ever, NO Politics, NO Religion, NO B.S.
tempestjohnny
Elite Member

Wife had an accident.

Post by tempestjohnny »

Almost 3 weeks ago wife had an accident. Insurance co. totalled the truck. It was a 2008 but only had 66k miles on it. She was so upset with herself.

Last weekend we went car shopping.... Damn I hate car shopping. She decided on a SUV. She went all bougie. We found this 2020 Infiniti QX60 with 32k miles for a great price. My first car payment in almost 15 years :bored:

BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Re: Wife had an accident.

Post by BlackSheep214 »

I hear ya. I hate car shopping as well along with the BS sob stories the dealers claim they can't do better for the customer. Oh they just love to low ball you on trade in values too.

Before I bought my Kona, I knew what I wanted for a trade. They tried to low ball me with $6500 for trade. I call BS because I know damn well I can get $7500.
I wouldn't budge until I got what I wanted for trade. They accepted...reluctantly because they knew I was gonna walk.

Oh then comes the financial BS. I just love it when they try to add these little "extras". Gave them a hard no and told them to quit with the BS and let's get on with it.

Was the Kona my first choice? Hell no. The truck room was dismal. I owned a Toyota Matrix and that car had a bigger trunk than the Kona.

The upside is 100k warranty on the powertrain.

So what happened on the accident? I'm surprised it was totalled.
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
tempestjohnny
Elite Member

Post by tempestjohnny »

Well the estimate was at $6k before cracking open the hood
tempestjohnny
Elite Member

Post by tempestjohnny »

One of the best things from the Infiniti is the lifetime warranty on the powertrain

Return to “Free Discussion”