Just started a youtube channel

Talk about what ever, NO Politics, NO Religion, NO B.S.
scorpiomikey
Addicted Member

Just started a youtube channel

Post by scorpiomikey »

I just started a youtube channel. Its nothing special, just me playing some video games. So far ive uploaded the first 9 levels of Doors: Paradox. a little indie puzzle game. Ill be uploading more as i go, but i just started today.
Any feedback is appreciated.
Thanks.
(And like and subscribe? thats what were supposed to say right?)

https://www.youtube.com/@ClassicQuestsGames
You can learn all the math in the 'Verse, but you take a boat in the air that you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens. Makes her a home.
keavdog
Elite Member

Re: Just started a youtube channel

Post by keavdog »

Pretty neat. How do you record? Does the game offer or do you need to do some video card trickery. Looks great.
Thanks,
John
scorpiomikey
Addicted Member

Post by scorpiomikey »

I use a program called OBS studio. Its pretty neat. I can tell it to record anything that goes full-screen.
As soon as i start a game it shows up on the second screen, i hit record and it records video and audio.
I can tell it to separate out the game audio, desktop audio and mic/input audio on to separate tracks so if i want to put it in to video editing software it will provide me with different audio tracks to edit.
The best part is its free :lol:
Considering ive got over 600 games sitting there waiting to be played i figured why not record some of it and see what happens?

https://obsproject.com/
You can learn all the math in the 'Verse, but you take a boat in the air that you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens. Makes her a home.
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Best of luck to you with this Mikey! I don’t understand the attraction of watching someone else play a video game, but I know that it does have an audience. Have fun with this!
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
keavdog
Elite Member

Post by keavdog »

I thought about that as well Stik when my kids and their friends were watch call of duty matches. Gathered around the screen, hooting and hollering. It was weird.

So I went back out to the living room and watched a football game with my buddies :giggles:

We're not that different
Thanks,
John
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Yeah it always cracks me up when a sports fan when talking about the team that they follow says “we” did this or that… buddy, you’re not out in that field or part of that organization… you’re just an athletic supporter :whistle:

:tease:
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Stuart
Elite Member

Post by Stuart »

Stikpusher wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 12:34 pm … you’re just an athletic supporter :whistle:
:hmm: Um... What you get up to at the weekends Stik is your own business...

Stuart Templeton 'I may not be good but I'm slow...'

My blog: https://stuartsscalemodels.blogspot.com/
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Lets just say that my weekends do NOT revolve around sports...

unless it is the immediate action drill that I was taught long ago at the Ft Benning Finishing School for Wayward Boys:
Slap (up on the magazine to insure that it is properly seated)
Pull (the charging handle to the rear)
Observe (for a round extracting and/or a double feed in the chamber)
Release (the charging handle, allowing the bolt to ride forward)
Tap (the forward assist to insure that the bolt is seated properly)
Shoot

:ggun:

:tease:

FLSM

Return to “Free Discussion”