Fermy's Adversaries (finished)

Post your work in progress of your aircraft builds in here.
Handiabled
Master Member

Re: Fermy's Adversaries (finished)

Post by Handiabled »

Awesome as always! Love the finish on both. So how many builds are set on the calendar for 2016?
Fermis
Addicted Member

Post by Fermis »

Handiabled wrote:Awesome as always! Love the finish on both. So how many builds are set on the calendar for 2016?
Thanks!

I have no idea how many will happen next year..or even what I'll be building. My "next" build could change from day to day...as could my current build!
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Spectacular Fermis! Simply spectacular! Man, I actually love the "boring old RAF Mustang" a little better than the Butcher Bird. Still, both are far more masterful than anything I do.

Way to go guy! :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :bow:
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Duke Maddog wrote:Spectacular Fermis! Simply spectacular! Man, I actually love the "boring old RAF Mustang" a little better than the Butcher Bird. Still, both are far more masterful than anything I do.
:that:

You dont see RAF Camo Mustangs that much (especially a D) compared to NMF USAAF Mustangs. Very nice work indeed! :shoutout:
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
mostrich
Admin

Post by mostrich »

Eduard apparently did a good job on their braille butcher. As mentioned before your painting skills push them kits to another level.

The combo of the red stripe and blue letter looks great. Will keep that scheme in mind.

Have a nice and safe travel to Germany!
KSaarni
Elite Member

Post by KSaarni »

Great looking duo Fermis!

As so many before me have said, but nice to see the Mustang in RAF camo ! Not that common sight.
The FW 190 is great as well, amazing detailing of the pit!

- Kari
---
On the bench:
Tamiya F-4B Phantom II 1/48
Kinetic F-16A (new tool) 1/48

https://www.facebook.com/GrundAsk-Scale ... 721218708/

Return to “Aircraft Work in Progress”