IPMS USA Nationals

list upcoming events, post pictures of events that have taken place.
Manny1943
Addicted Member

Re: IPMS USA Nationals

Post by Manny1943 »

JimD wrote:I saw someone posted some pics on Facebook and one of them was the "Mig-229"
Sure it was...next you'll be telling me that Skinner photographed it for FSM... :bored:
Manny1943
Addicted Member

Post by Manny1943 »

Manny1943 wrote:
JimD wrote:I saw someone posted some pics on Facebook and one of them was the "Mig-229"
Sure it was...next you'll be telling me that Skinner photographed it for FSM... :bored:
:bored:
Medicman71
Elite Member

Post by Medicman71 »

Manny1943 wrote:Sure it was...next you'll be telling me that Skinner photographed it for FSM... :bored:
And I've seen a pic of you and Skinner all chummy together. :giggles:
Mike

Sponsored by Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Saab, BAE, and Dassault
Manny1943
Addicted Member

Post by Manny1943 »

Medicman71 wrote:And I've seen a pic of you and Skinner all chummy together. :giggles:
Yeah, right... :bored:
Manny1943
Addicted Member

Post by Manny1943 »

echo139er

Post by echo139er »

Did you enter any of your builds? if so... a link would be nice. [bat]
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

He did and he placed... three times at least. The Dornier took a prize.
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Okay, here's a couple pics I was able to get posted here from my trip to Columbus. Thanks to a friend of mine, I was able to meet up with three SPAMers.

To my left, with his head on my shoulder is Fermis, wearing a lot more than previously shown (Thank God!!!)

To my immediate right, is our favorite guy we all :quotes: love to hate :quotes: : The Field Marshall himself. :bow:

...and I apologize but I forgot the name of the third SPAMmer in this pic. They had me going for awhile thinking he was Manny, but I eventually learned the truth. Unfortunately, because of that, I forgot who he is, so speak up my friend!

Manny had quite a lot of models there; here is part of his box:

And here is that famous and fabulous Heinkel that looks far more fantastic in person:

Seeing him packing that confirmed to me that they were messing with me earlier.

If you look behind the Heinkel, you'll see two more of Manny's models sitting on the "baby coffin" that normally holds my Dora. I didn't have the chance to shoot a pic of the stack of plaques Manny had won.

It was so fantastic seeing you guys all at the show! I finally got to meet some legends in person and I am honored and thrilled to have been able to get together.

Now to try and upload all the pics I took to my Photobucket so you guys can see more.
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Duke Maddog wrote:Okay, here's a couple pics I was able to get posted here from my trip to Columbus. Thanks to a friend of mine, I was able to meet up with three SPAMers.

To my left, with his head on my shoulder is Fermis, wearing a lot more than previously shown (Thank God!!!)

To my immediate right, is our favorite guy we all :quotes: love to hate :quotes: : The Field Marshall himself. :bow:

...and I apologize but I forgot the name of the third SPAMmer in this pic. They had me going for awhile thinking he was Manny, but I eventually learned the truth. Unfortunately, because of that, I forgot who he is, so speak up my friend!

Manny had quite a lot of models there; here is part of his box:

And here is that famous and fabulous Heinkel that looks far more fantastic in person:

Seeing him packing that confirmed to me that they were messing with me earlier.

If you look behind the Heinkel, you'll see two more of Manny's models sitting on the "baby coffin" that normally holds my Dora. I didn't have the chance to shoot a pic of the stack of plaques Manny had won.

It was so fantastic seeing you guys all at the show! I finally got to meet some legends in person and I am honored and thrilled to have been able to get together.

Now to try and upload all the pics I took to my Photobucket so you guys can see more.
My God you've blown his cover! And he's not wearing his monocle! :yikes:

Good to see that Fermis found some appropriate clothing (any clothing is appropriate after Guitarzan)...

and who is the unknown SPAMmer? :bag: :hmm:

BTW, that's a Dornier, not a Heinkel... :giggles:
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM

Return to “Shows and contests”