1:48 He70F

Post your completed aircraft here.
Cherrylock
Addicted Member

1:48 He70F

Post by Cherrylock »

The He 70 was in the beginning a passanger aircraft, and was build under the restrictions of WW1, but with more or less the idea to have a bomber with only a little change of configuration. The aircraft was used in the spanish civil war and on the beginning of WW2.

Long time you only get a model in 1:72, but some years ago, AZ Models build a new kit in 1:48. It is not easy to build, the possitioning of wing and detail parts is tricky and the gabs are big. If you want to buy one, please check the buildings in the www.

I selected a He70 of spanish civil war with splinter schema, take care to the ac number you choose, some have splinter, some have round camo fields, some are white/blue striped.

all colors are revel enemals, I mixed differned colors, as long as it fits to me.
mostrich
Admin

Re: 1:48 He70F

Post by mostrich »

Strange looking bird, but I like it. I also have a soft spot for the Spanish civil war era. German, French, British, Italian and of course Spanish planes participated. A big pool to pick of...
When the sun of culture hangs low even dwarfs throw shadows.
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

That's a good looking aircraft! And a sharp looking build!
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
VanceCrozier
Advanced Member

Post by VanceCrozier »

That's a good-looking build sir!
I am a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma, smothered in Canadian bacon.
Cherrylock
Addicted Member

Post by Cherrylock »

JimD wrote:That camo scheme is awesome. As usual some great work here. I'm just a little surprised there's only one...or is there............................ :winkgrin:
thanks for all your comments, no only one,and will not chance this, building was not funny, the finished model looks good but the work was hard. If I ever wil do one more than the admiral kit with radial engine, but never seen the kit.
Cherrylock
Addicted Member

Post by Cherrylock »

mostrich wrote:Strange looking bird, but I like it. I also have a soft spot for the Spanish civil war era. German, French, British, Italian and of course Spanish planes participated. A big pool to pick of...
is it a wish, to show more spanish? Anyone more with wishes, maybe I can show the right collection?
Sprue-ce Goose
Advanced Member

Post by Sprue-ce Goose »

Si !

Por favor.
Sprue-ce Goose
Advanced Member

Post by Sprue-ce Goose »

JimD wrote:That camo scheme is awesome. As usual some great work here. I'm just a little surprised there's only one...or is there............................ :winkgrin:

........."there can be only one" :winkgrin:

Really Nice Build and Camo Job !
Does the kit offer a radial engine version ?

Return to “Completed Builds”