Kari's Revell 1/32 Bf-110 C-2/C-7

mostrich
Admin

Re: Kari's Revell 1/32 Bf-110 C-2/C-7

Post by mostrich »

That's a lovely picture, Kari!
When the sun of culture hangs low even dwarfs throw shadows.
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Shoka is beautiful! And is so well behaved. My Sylvester will also check out my work like that and then turn to me as if to say"Good work" and then step down to nap near my feet.
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
Handiabled
Master Member

Post by Handiabled »

Looks well behaved! My Wife's cats (one especially) likes to jump on my bench at the exact moment of scattering pieces everywhere to get a higher view advantage.....of course he leaves a paw full of hair there as well when trying to paint....
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
KSaarni
Elite Member

Post by KSaarni »

LyleW wrote:Great work, Shoka! Make sure the human doesn’t mess it up!
:grin:
portman wrote:What a beautiful cat - She's obviously far better behaved than mine because they'd be attacking the cotton bud!
I'm glad I'm not the only one that finds canopy masking quite relaxing (sometimes :wow: )
Thanks Stuart! She is well behaved but also the only of our 4 (!) cats that spend time with me on my bench...
speedgraflex wrote:Shoka is a dear one who keeps you company. I thought last year would be the year of the pup for me as I miss the moments like this—all the best to you both!
Thanks Bruce, she is ! :-)
mostrich wrote:That's a lovely picture, Kari!
Thanks Torben!
Duke Maddog wrote:Shoka is beautiful! And is so well behaved. My Sylvester will also check out my work like that and then turn to me as if to say"Good work" and then step down to nap near my feet.
Shoka and Sylvester know how to behave! :-D
Handiabled wrote:Looks well behaved! My Wife's cats (one especially) likes to jump on my bench at the exact moment of scattering pieces everywhere to get a higher view advantage.....of course he leaves a paw full of hair there as well when trying to paint....
She is very well behaved until she sees a real mouse... then she becomes a killer... Difficult to believe, but true!

- Kari
---
On the bench:
Tamiya F-4B Phantom II 1/48
Kinetic F-16A (new tool) 1/48

https://www.facebook.com/GrundAsk-Scale ... 721218708/
mustang1989

Post by mustang1989 »

We had cats growing up and they were all pretty much the same. Being outside cats made 'em a little tougher but they were gentle until they saw a mouse as well. I'm not much of an inside the house cat person as I'm really leery of them jumping up on stuff like Brent says but then again all animals, like us, have their unique personalities and habits.

Good progress on your build so far Kari. :shoutout:
Stuart
Elite Member

Post by Stuart »

I heard a brilliant comment from a comedian a while back - his girlfriend had rescued a cat and one of the justifications she'd given at the time for getting it was that it's help keep mice out of the house. ''It's Funny'' he said, ''I'd never seen a mouse in the house until the cat started bringing them in!''
Stuart Templeton 'I may not be good but I'm slow...'

My blog: https://stuartsscalemodels.blogspot.com/

Return to “Messerschmitt 2019 Group Build”