A needle is a needle is a needle?

Talk about anything modeling: kits, tools, paint, etc...
jkim
Elite Member

Re: A needle is a needle is a needle?

Post by jkim »

You can try fixing the needle yourself. I've touched up the tips of needles by dragging them carefully over a sandpaper sheet. If you drag the tip backwards while rotating, you may be able to straighten it out.
John aka JKim
-----------<><
scorpiomikey
Addicted Member

Post by scorpiomikey »

LyleW wrote:Contact USA airbrush or Badger and ask them if another badger needle will work.
If my experience with corporations is anything to go by they will say no. Even if the answer is yes. Because they want you to buy a particular product due to profit margins or some garbage.
I can try.
jkim wrote:You can try fixing the needle yourself. I've touched up the tips of needles by dragging them carefully over a sandpaper sheet. If you drag the tip backwards while rotating, you may be able to straighten it out.
Ive done this before to polish the needle in my Iwata Neo. I might give that a go. If it breaks it breaks. I need a new one anyway and if it works then it staves off having to buy new ones for a little bit and i can deal with the postage times.
You can learn all the math in the 'Verse, but you take a boat in the air that you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens. Makes her a home.
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

if Don Wheeler is still around (airbrush expert) he may know. Search online for him.
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
scorpiomikey
Addicted Member

Post by scorpiomikey »

10 days to respond.

Hello,

Sorry, only that needle will work. Where are you located?

Thanks,

Candy

So i guess im importing.
You can learn all the math in the 'Verse, but you take a boat in the air that you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens. Makes her a home.

Return to “Modeling Discussion”