What have you NOT built- ever?

Talk about anything modeling: kits, tools, paint, etc...
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Re: What have you NOT built- ever?

Post by BlackSheep214 »

No worries, we have no rules on who is allowed to join in any Group Builds regardless when they first join SPAM.
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

If you were not born on a day of the month numbered between 1-31 and and day of the week ending in a “y”, you are not eligible for a SPAM GB…. :whistle:

So… mid October or end of October start date? Anybody? Bueller… Bueller…
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Ceaser_Sa1ad
Master Member

Post by Ceaser_Sa1ad »

I would prefer end.... if that's relevant
"In this galaxy there's a mathematical probability of three million Earth type planets. And in all of the universe, three million million galaxies like this. And in all of that... and perhaps more... only one of each of us." - McCoy
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Everybody has an equal say and input here… your input is relevant…
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
keavdog
Elite Member

Post by keavdog »

Given the start date and open ended - I'm in with this. I picked it up after reading about their amazing brave story ramming the Admiral Hipper

Thanks,
John
Ceaser_Sa1ad
Master Member

Post by Ceaser_Sa1ad »

Wait I thought it was aircraft only?
"In this galaxy there's a mathematical probability of three million Earth type planets. And in all of the universe, three million million galaxies like this. And in all of that... and perhaps more... only one of each of us." - McCoy
keavdog
Elite Member

Post by keavdog »

Ah yes - you are correct. Then I'm in with this - never done a bi-plane
Thanks,
John
Ceaser_Sa1ad
Master Member

Post by Ceaser_Sa1ad »

I love the Swordfish! Fantastic choice
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

I though it was any kit.... cars, motorcycles, aircraft, armor, ships, etc.... :bored: :headbang: :whiteflag: :bag: :ballbat:
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Stikpusher wrote:Well, the whole idea was about aircraft types. And truly the more common large production number types.

So who here would be interested in a GB of building an aircraft type, not a one off unless it’s extremely famous and long available and you’ve built pretty much everything else, in any scale, that you’ve never built before? The only commonality would be, “ gee, I’ve never built one of those before… “ :hmm:

I originally floated this as a GB for aircraft. That was the intent.

FLSM

Return to “Modeling Discussion”