What happened to...

Talk about anything modeling: kits, tools, paint, etc...
Gary Brantley
Addicted Member

What happened to...

Post by Gary Brantley »

Manny and CallSignOwl? I haven't noticed them around this place lately. What happened to those two? :hmm:
LyleW
Admin

Re: What happened to...

Post by LyleW »

Manny got whacked for, well, being Manny. CallSignOwl was back briefly after I hollered at her on FB (Anna Leis), apparently has many other interests now,
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
Gary Brantley
Addicted Member

Post by Gary Brantley »

I see, thanks for the update Lyle.
scorpiomikey
Addicted Member

Post by scorpiomikey »

Owl has a lovely bull breed thats keeping her attention. Along with moving a couple times, her bird donny passing and a couple new birds coming into the family. I think life has just gotten in the way of forums.
Ive seen her do some warhammer stuff on facebook. But thats about all.
You can learn all the math in the 'Verse, but you take a boat in the air that you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens. Makes her a home.
Gary Brantley
Addicted Member

Post by Gary Brantley »

Who knew she had an agricultural background in animal husbandry? That is quite interesting! If you run across her, please give the warmest regards from old Texgunner. She was always really nice and I wish her all the best in her life! Thanks for the additional information scorpio! :bow:

Return to “Modeling Discussion”