The Duke's Motor Pool in 2021 Part II

Talk about anything modeling: kits, tools, paint, etc...
Gary Brantley
Addicted Member

Re: The Duke's Motor Pool in 2021 Part II

Post by Gary Brantley »

Wow. Just wow Mark. That is so impressive, and it is awesome. :shoutout: Those tables represent a lot of hours of devoted work don't they? Excellent! You are the man sir! :bow:
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Medicman71 wrote:Outstanding sir!!! Are there any Strykers in the US Army side?

Thank you Medic! Yes, I have two Strykers built and on the tables. They are back where the APC's are. Later I plan on getting the latest variants released recently.

Thank you Gary! Yes, that is at least 51 years of devoted work; almost a lifetime achievement.
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
Dragline
Advanced Member

Post by Dragline »

CRICKEY!
Now that we know that.... What have we learned?...
Ceaser_Sa1ad
Master Member

Post by Ceaser_Sa1ad »

Dragline wrote:CRICKEY!
Hey that's my line!
But... I agree!
"In this galaxy there's a mathematical probability of three million Earth type planets. And in all of the universe, three million million galaxies like this. And in all of that... and perhaps more... only one of each of us." - McCoy
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Thank you Bob and Declan! I miss seeing these out like this. I wish I had the space to just leave them out. Oh well, such is life.

Thank again for looking in on this.
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.

Return to “Modeling Discussion”