2021 Dodge Charger RT???

Talk about anything modeling: kits, tools, paint, etc...
Ceaser_Sa1ad
Master Member

2021 Dodge Charger RT???

Post by Ceaser_Sa1ad »

Well this has me excited! We currently have modern Challengers, Mustangs, Camaros and Corvettes... but now we finally have a Charger coming!

https://youtu.be/weZ4HNJNB28
"In this galaxy there's a mathematical probability of three million Earth type planets. And in all of the universe, three million million galaxies like this. And in all of that... and perhaps more... only one of each of us." - McCoy
keavdog
Elite Member

Re: 2021 Dodge Charger RT???

Post by keavdog »

Nice to have the latest generation Charger! I hope they do police/border patrol versions as well. There's the previous version Testors/Lindberg out there - I made a model of my 09 RT :)
Maybe I need to trade it in for a 2021 :hmm:
Thanks,
John

Ain't no reason to hang my head, I could wake up in the mornin' dead.
Ceaser_Sa1ad
Master Member

Post by Ceaser_Sa1ad »

Jelly....
The Testors one has evaded me for so long. I have done a Camaro, Corvette and am working on a Challenger at the moment.

From what I have heard whispering around the internet, there are plans to do more than just the RT version of the Charger. I hope they do the same thing Testors did, with all their versions.
Got anymore pictures of your charger? (Model or otherwise... hehe)
"In this galaxy there's a mathematical probability of three million Earth type planets. And in all of the universe, three million million galaxies like this. And in all of that... and perhaps more... only one of each of us." - McCoy
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

Meh.... not a fan of the current Chargers. But if I had a choice between the Charger or the Challenger, I’d pick the Challenger. Just having a harder choice between the Hellcat or the Demon. :giggles: :giggles: :giggles:
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
keavdog
Elite Member

Post by keavdog »

As many as you want Declan :)
Slicks and skinnies on at Barona drag strip doing a burnout

Dyno tuning

Lot's more if you want them.
Thanks,
John

Ain't no reason to hang my head, I could wake up in the mornin' dead.
tempestjohnny
Elite Member

Post by tempestjohnny »

BlackSheep214 wrote:Meh.... not a fan of the current Chargers. But if I had a choice between the Charger or the Challenger, I’d pick the Challenger. Just having a harder choice between the Hellcat or the Demon. :giggles: :giggles: :giggles:
Have one of my customers has a Demon. Dodge only made them one year. Worth about $170k right now.
The Redeye is a good alternative. And the Charger Hellcat is a beast of a four door.
Ceaser_Sa1ad
Master Member

Post by Ceaser_Sa1ad »

BlackSheep214 wrote:Meh.... not a fan of the current Chargers. But if I had a choice between the Charger or the Challenger, I’d pick the Challenger. Just having a harder choice between the Hellcat or the Demon. :giggles: :giggles: :giggles:
Understandable choice, I too love the Challenger over the Charger. I just want to have all of them.
mustang1989

Post by mustang1989 »

It's about time is all I can say. :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: I've been wanting to build one for a good friend of mine.

John: Your Charger is KILLER man.
Stuart
Elite Member

Post by Stuart »

That's a cracking car John!
Stuart Templeton 'I may not be good but I'm slow...'

My blog: https://stuartsscalemodels.blogspot.com/

Return to “Modeling Discussion”