Scalemates Stats

Talk about anything modeling: kits, tools, paint, etc...
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Re: Scalemates Stats

Post by Duke Maddog »

Interesting. For some reason I couldn't see that gallery setup option. I'm gonna have to go back and look closer.

:hmm: :hmm: They might kick me off for taking all their storage space! :bag:
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
Medicman71
Elite Member

Post by Medicman71 »

BlackSheep214 wrote:It’s been awhile since I updated my scalemates list.
Same here. I need to go back and update it all.
Mike

Sponsored by Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Saab, BAE, and Dassault
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Yeah, when you add in decals, accesseries like PE and such, plus figures, my numbers on there get pretty mind boggling… :shocked:
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Medicman71
Elite Member

Post by Medicman71 »

Oh boy, yeah that's going to get crazy real quick.
Mike

Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Stikpusher wrote:Yeah, when you add in decals, accesseries like PE and such, plus figures, my numbers on there get pretty mind boggling… :shocked:
Good thing for me that I don't get that stuff! Mine would be only a basic kit list.
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
tempestjohnny
Elite Member

Post by tempestjohnny »

Stikpusher wrote:Yeah, when you add in decals, accesseries like PE and such, plus figures, my numbers on there get pretty mind boggling… :shocked:
I do know my decals are up near 200 sheets
Glamdring
Advanced Member

Post by Glamdring »

The last time I inventoried my stash it was around 120 "keepers," meaning I listed them in my inventory notebook and plan on building in the proverbial "some day." Then I keep finding mini stashes around the house that I forgot about as well, so that is definitely a lowball number.

Unfortunately I didn't count out the ones I plan on selling, so that is probably another 30 or so.

I generally don't buy AM except when I need it, but I know I have some 1/700 ship sets somewhere around here.

This was all a couple years ago and have added many since, and have completed 17 I think in the meantime. I give with one hand and take with the other.

My wishlist would be rather short, since I usually buy when I see it or shortly thereafter. Maybe 20 or 25 kits or so. :roll:
aka Robert

"I can't get ahead no matter how hard I try, I'm gettin' really good at barely gettin' by"
Medicman71
Elite Member

Post by Medicman71 »

I updated mine this weekend after the show and I have 86 kits in the stash. That's not counting the kits in progress. I haven't cataloged aftermarket stuff or decals though.
Mike

Return to “Modeling Discussion”