New Modeler???

Talk about anything modeling: kits, tools, paint, etc...
Greg
Advanced Member
Location: Indiana - We're not just about corn fields (just mostly)

Re: New Modeler???

Post by Greg »

So glad so many of you enjoyed my post! Thanks to each of you for letting me know.

Tom, you know, a Snap-Tite kit is a great idea. Heck, maybe even the Testors square bottle enamels. They brush so well and my acryls, well.....don't. Thanks!

Johnny, glad you got to build a few with your daughter. <where is the thumbs up emoticon?>

Lyle, I hope you, your grandson, the VW kit and sushi all had a wonderful afternoon together!!! Hope you let us know how it went.

Tojo, thanks for letting me know you liked my post.

John (jeaton)....I hope she stays with it too and I'll do what I can to pique her interest, but if not, the hour or so spent was priceless anyway.

Gary and Duke, I was hoping somebody might be touched by my experience. If I was able to brighten both of your days in some small way, let me tell you, I am delighted. Oh, and that's a great idea to post where we might end up with the F4F-4, Duke, thanks!!!!
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Good for you and your “niece” on the shared building time. Gotta treasure those moments whenever you get the chance.
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
midnightprowler
Addicted Member

Post by midnightprowler »

Very cool story.
1 Corinthians 15:51-54
1 Thessalonians 4:13-18
Ask me about Speedway Decals.
Greg
Advanced Member
Location: Indiana - We're not just about corn fields (just mostly)

Post by Greg »

Thanks!

It's always good to hear from you, Lee. I remember your work, looking forward to seeing more of it. Hoping some might rub off if I'm lucky.
Medicman71
Elite Member

Post by Medicman71 »

That's great that you can get a child interested in the hobby. I tried with my daughter and she stated a kit but lost interest and never came back to it.
Mike

Sponsored by Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Saab, BAE, and Dassault
midnightprowler
Addicted Member

Post by midnightprowler »

Greg wrote:Thanks!

It's always good to hear from you, Lee. I remember your work, looking forward to seeing more of it. Hoping some might rub off if I'm lucky.
You're too kind sir. Hope to have something new finished in the next month or so.
1 Corinthians 15:51-54
1 Thessalonians 4:13-18
Ask me about Speedway Decals.

Return to “Modeling Discussion”