Early morning activity

Talk about what ever, NO Politics, NO Religion, NO B.S.
Stikpusher

Re: Early morning activity

Post by Stikpusher »

keavdog wrote:The deserts are as lovely as they are dangerous - quite the dichotomy
John, both the flora and the fauna here are dangerous… but yes, they do have their beauty as well. With the monsoon we have an explosion of colors right now with a new bloom. I didn’t realize that happened twice a year here.
tempestjohnny wrote:Well now that I've been living in the land of gators and hurricanes for just under 3 years. I love the heat of course my mail truck is not a/c so I have to deal with it. Now that I'm getting more and more acclimated I'm cold in the house and it's set at 77. Here in Naples there always seems to be a breeze so even when it's humid it's tolerable
Yes, there is that sudden chill going from outdoors to indoors. But that sure beats a cold climate…
Stuart wrote: Stunning photos though Carlos - beautiful landscape!
Thanks Stuart. I sure don’t think that I’ll get tired of the view
jeaton01 wrote:I lived in Casa Grande for 6 months or so when I was 5 or 6. I remember rattlesnakes and scorpions. We were there drilling water wells, mostly work was done at night. That would have been about 1951.
Casa Grande is on the opposite side of Phoenix from here… passed thru there a couple of months ago. I’m sure that the rattlers and scorpions are still there, just as they are here…
Gary Brantley wrote:Great pics Carlos! And good to see you again too. Hey, you've lost your razor! :lol:
Thanks Gary. As far as the razor goes, I do trim up once a week or so. But it is so nice NOT having to shave anymore as a work requirement. Age 18-55 of that was enough.
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Medicman71
Elite Member

Post by Medicman71 »

Awesome pics Stik! Nice to live in an area where you can see such nice scenery and not buildings everywhere.
Mike

Sponsored by Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Saab, BAE, and Dassault
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Thanks Mike. I absolutely love that there are not buildings to be seen in every direction here. I’m just hoping that does not change too much in my remaining lifespan here.
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM

Return to “Free Discussion”