Nice sound!

Talk about what ever, NO Politics, NO Religion, NO B.S.
KSaarni
Elite Member

Nice sound!

Post by KSaarni »

I heard a moment ago some very loud and powerful sound coming closer to our house, checked out of the window and saw these two NH90 beasts passing by on a very low level.
Of course, as I was not really prepared, I managed to take only one picture. But the view and sound was really really great!

- Kari
---
On the bench:
Tamiya F-4B Phantom II 1/48
Kinetic F-16A (new tool) 1/48

https://www.facebook.com/GrundAsk-Scale ... 721218708/
midnightprowler
Addicted Member

Re: Nice sound!

Post by midnightprowler »

Cool! Had a Huey fly over a couple years ago, we get Blackhawks, Chinooks, a Bell Jet Ranger bug sprayer, a air ambulance, and the occasional Robinson.
1 Corinthians 15:51-54
1 Thessalonians 4:13-18
Ask me about Speedway Decals.
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

What was a hat/shirt slogan I used to see worn by chopper pilots… “helicopters don’t fly-they beat the air into submission!” :giggles:

Yeah, there is nothing quite like that sound of whirling rotors. And from the big machines that look like they should not fly… :shocked:
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Medicman71
Elite Member

Post by Medicman71 »

Nice! All I get are airliners right over the house and the occasional air ambulance helos.
Mike

Sponsored by Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Saab, BAE, and Dassault
Ceaser_Sa1ad
Master Member

Post by Ceaser_Sa1ad »

KSaarni wrote:I heard a moment ago some very loud and powerful sound coming closer to our house, checked out of the window and saw these two NH90 beasts passing by on a very low level.
Of course, as I was not really prepared, I managed to take only one picture. But the view and sound was really really great!

- Kari
Do you live near an Air Museum... because right now my mother is in England and went to an air museum that had a demonstration of two copters just like that...
Hold on, I can't read you live in Belgium. Regardless, that is quite the coincidence.
Last edited by Ceaser_Sa1ad on Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"In this galaxy there's a mathematical probability of three million Earth type planets. And in all of the universe, three million million galaxies like this. And in all of that... and perhaps more... only one of each of us." - McCoy
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

Gone are the days of my youth where B-52s, KC-135s flying over the area prior to Griffiss AFB closed. I still miss it. Oh I’ll never forget their annual air shows at Griffiss too.
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn

Return to “Free Discussion”