Hi Guys!

Talk about what ever, NO Politics, NO Religion, NO B.S.
Medicman71
Elite Member

Re: Hi Guys!

Post by Medicman71 »

Dude you're going to live near the Mach Loop???? I'm coming over!!
Mike

Sponsored by Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Saab, BAE, and Dassault
Stuart
Elite Member

Post by Stuart »

Pretty much, it'll be a short distance from where we'll be living, but we'll be under the approach's to it. The last time I was there I did see a couple of Strike Eagles and some Ospreys. We'll also be about 20 miles from RAF Valley where the Hawk T.2's are stationed. I fully intend to get up to the hills when I can with my DSLR.

You're more than welcome!
Stuart Templeton 'I may not be good but I'm slow...'

My blog: https://stuartsscalemodels.blogspot.com/
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

My dream is to visit England for at least late spring thru mid to late October. Visit England, Wales, Scotland and the Highlands, and Ireland. I traced my ancestry going back to England and had made contacts to folks who are distant relatives to my last name. Oh yeah and take on the airshows there too! :lashed:
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
Tojo72
Master Member

Post by Tojo72 »

Wish you well on selling the house,we were in our house 20 years,it's amazing how much you accumulate.On our own we sold,gave away,and dumped so much stuff,we thought we were done.Then the realtor comes in and they want even more gone,personal pictures away,no clutter,no decorations,just minimal stuff out,she even made me take my Rise and Fall of the Third Reich with the big swastika on the spine of the shelf !!! But she was good,4 years ago she got 25k over asking price.

Again,I hope you do well
tempestjohnny
Elite Member

Post by tempestjohnny »

When I sold mine 3 years ago my realtor said the same thing. No personal items on shelves or wall. His motive was so potential buyers would see their items on the wall not mine.
Stuart
Elite Member

Post by Stuart »

That's really interesting guys, we don't get that sort of advice over here - how we present the house is largely up to the seller. Thankfully my wife is pretty hot on how to 'dress it' for the viewers, and we've had a major declutter anyway - as we're most likely going to have to downsize in order to get a better location.

tempestjohnny
Elite Member

Post by tempestjohnny »

I love my house. But when the time comes to downsize I'll be ready. And hopefully when that time comes the real estate will still be a hot sellers market. I'm glad I bought my house,when I did because I wouldn't be able to afford it now.
mustang1989

Post by mustang1989 »

Glad to see you back in the swing of things Stuart and that things appear to be going good for you in the "house hunting" realm.
Stuart
Elite Member

Post by Stuart »

Thanks Joe!

Return to “Free Discussion”