Banned again....

Talk about what ever, NO Politics, NO Religion, NO B.S.
jeaton01
Elite Member

Re: Banned again....

Post by jeaton01 »

Gary, good to see you here.

I hate to see FSM go because it is good for beginners, and one of the reasons I post there is to help it keep doing that. And there are still a few others there that have been there a long time and become at least as close as friends can be without ever really meeting. I like the group builds there. The conservative nature of the moderators is likely due to pressure from the bean counters at headquarters. Hard to make it in publishing these days.
My modelling website, with build logs.

http://goldeneramodel.com/mymodels/mymodels.html
Gary Brantley
Addicted Member

Post by Gary Brantley »

Thank you John! Much appreciated sir! :grin:
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

jeaton01 wrote:Gary, good to see you here.

I hate to see FSM go because it is good for beginners, and one of the reasons I post there is to help it keep doing that. And there are still a few others there that have been there a long time and become at least as close as friends can be without ever really meeting. I like the group builds there. The conservative nature of the moderators is likely due to pressure from the bean counters at headquarters. Hard to make it in publishing these days.
The main problem with the mods there is that they are quite subjective in their application of the posted rules on the site. Some folks have repeated disruptive behavior and no apparent warnings or other apparent negative results, and others have sudden new previously non existent rules suddenly created and applied to them. It’s not so much a matter of being conservative as being biased and playing favorites.
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Floki
Elite Member

Post by Floki »

Carlos got it right, some people can insult you or what you believe there but don't try to defend yourself. They always seam to protect that one person there and we all know him. As for the mag why should I subscribe to a product when the company doesn't trust me to post, they get awaiting moderation when I try and never show up. The mag also keeps recycling old information like it's brand new and we should act like it's the best advice ever. Not to mention the amount of content before to long they won't be able to call it a magazine but a pamphlet.
March as one, Don't look back
Odin's sons... Attack!
Unleash hell! Do not repent! Warfare grants us no lament
Let your weapons slash and tear This is no place for fear
Hold the lines! Move as one! In unity our victory's won
Our shields will form a mighty wall
United we shall never fall
midnightprowler
Addicted Member

Post by midnightprowler »

It took 4 days to get my posts approved. Inexcusable.
1 Corinthians 15:51-54
1 Thessalonians 4:13-18
Ask me about Speedway Decals.
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

Typical coming from the mods at FSM...
Time to poach some decent FSM veterans over to SPAM. Clint is spot on correct, they do protect one particular member there and we all know who it is. I can't stand the guy myself.
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
midnightprowler
Addicted Member

Post by midnightprowler »

Yep.
1 Corinthians 15:51-54
1 Thessalonians 4:13-18
Ask me about Speedway Decals.
tempestjohnny
Elite Member

Post by tempestjohnny »

BlackSheep214 wrote:

Time to poach some decent FSM veterans over to SPAM.
I was looking at our member list the other day. There are quite a few guys from FSM already here but they haven't visited in awhile

Return to “Free Discussion”