Banned again....

Talk about what ever, NO Politics, NO Religion, NO B.S.
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Banned again....

Post by BlackSheep214 »

....from FSM.... :rofl: What a bunch of morons for mods...
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
Stikpusher

Re: Banned again....

Post by Stikpusher »

What was your new s/n there and what for this time? :hmm:
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Medicman71
Elite Member

Post by Medicman71 »

Again? Amateur. I'm banned for life. :giggles:
Mike

Sponsored by Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Saab, BAE, and Dassault
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

TheDemiGod.

Beats me. I've been asking for months on why they still won't let me post freely after one minor incident (I forget what). Instead; every time I want to post a helpful response, they're under review for usually 24 hours later (or never depending on the response). They refuse to give me solid explanation or proof on why they need to moderate every single response I wanted to post. :bored: :bored: :bored:

But you know they won't do anything to GMorrison. They seem to let him post whatever he damn feels like posting and get away with it.

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

Medicman71 wrote:Again? Amateur. I'm banned for life. :giggles:
Lucky you. I don't give up that easy. :rofl:

Here's a kicker... I can't even click on button to log out. Been a problem since I rejoined. Can't figure that out. :bored:

Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Well, the mods there are absent 90%-95% of the time until GM reports something. Funny thing is that he was banned from there long ago as Bondoman. I called him out on his behavior of habitually getting subject threads that he doesn’t like locked and removed last time, but he will never change his ways.
Personally I don’t care for how the place is run anymore. When they complete any ban any discussion of firearms, no matter how apolitical that discussion was, they lost any chance of me ever subscribing to their rag again. Aside from the fact that their articles in the mag are repetitive, mediocre, and pretty much are just about buying and adding aftermarket items A, B, and C to any kit, ad nauseum... besides, most of the fun folks have left the forum in the past few years.
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Floki
Elite Member

Post by Floki »

I had made a new account over there under the name floki it lasted maybe a month but same thing now when I try to post it goes for review then never shows up. Ole GM is worse than some mug that use to post there but GM is still around.
March as one, Don't look back
Odin's sons... Attack!
Unleash hell! Do not repent! Warfare grants us no lament
Let your weapons slash and tear This is no place for fear
Hold the lines! Move as one! In unity our victory's won
Our shields will form a mighty wall
United we shall never fall
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

So it goes without saying that GM gets what he wants from the mods and the mods are still too stupid to fall for his petty BS complaints and cater to his beck and call. I’m just waiting for the day it catches up to him when someone calls him out and he gets banned for life. He’s pissed off so many folks there and probably had a good number of good members banned because of him too. I know keavdog called him out at one point right around prior to my first ban at FSM.

I am curious on how many other folks called him out only to get banned themselves.

A long, long while ago, I did notice that GM is a member here as well since 2016 (June 2016, his last post was July 23, 2016).

tempestjohnny
Elite Member

Post by tempestjohnny »

Even I'm getting a little "bored" there. Don't get me wrong there are probably a dozen guys there I would like to see here. I like the group builds there. Gives me motivation to build. The GB's here this year are great too.

I posted my Beaufighter there in the aircraft section. So far 155 views and not a single comment :bored: That drives me crazy
Dragline
Advanced Member

Post by Dragline »

I went looking there a few years ago and didn't like the vibe at all. If you have skills you are usually ignored by what i saw. It seemed cliquey and just not my thing. Even Modelcarsmagazine is getting on my nerves. I post stuff many of you have seen and often they get views but little to no comments. I know what i build has a certain quality and I suspect there is jealousy. There were some excellent builders there years ago and they slowly got chased off by a great many of the jealous types. I know who they are and they ignore great builds in favor of some mediocre stuff. I know we all have a level we are at and that we are always striving to improve, but some of these guys have been at it for years and i think some are getting worse. Then there are those who post and will not compliment anyone for any reason whatsoever. I usually offer criticism [constructive] and am either ignored or told to go away.

I'm always positive. I'm always helpful. But there are times........
Now that we know that.... What have we learned?...

Return to “Free Discussion”