Squadron is back

Talk about what ever, NO Politics, NO Religion, NO B.S.
LyleW
Admin

Squadron is back

Post by LyleW »

According to the email i just got. Y'all probably saw it, too.

Hello Fellow Modelers!

We are excited to announce that http://www.squadron.com IS UP!

Our team has been working tirelessly over the past 6 weeks to be ready for this day, the day we can say, http://www.squadron.com is back and running!

We have cleaned up the navigation, eliminated a lot of products and categories that were not core to our vision of what Squadron is going to be in the future. We have also sourced thousands of models kits, detail accessories, paint, books and tools for you to order! We are still loading hundreds of new products every week, so if you don't see something you're looking for, check back often or email us and we can prioritize getting it loaded in for you.

The new site does operate a little different from the old site:

We only allow in stock items to be added to the shipping cart. We do not plan on taking 'backorders'.

If an item is out of stock, you can sign up to be notified by email when it is available again to be ordered. Be quick on this, we may only have a limited number, and if you can't catch the item in stock, you'll have to sign up on the email list again.

We are offering FREE SHIPPING on orders over $39.99, for the continental US and we have adjusted shipping costs for all other order.

One important item you need to keep in mind. Any and ALL orders placed before January 11t, 2021 were cancelled when the original company filed bankruptcy. We will have additional information with regards to the bankruptcy in our FAQ section in the coming weeks.

The relaunch is here! We are excited to share this next chapter of Squadron with you.

Until then, Happy Modeling!

Chris Decker
http://www.squadron.com

To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Re: Squadron is back

Post by BlackSheep214 »

Thanks for the update. I'll have to check out Squadron website and see what they have.
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

This is good news indeed!
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Medicman71
Elite Member

Post by Medicman71 »

Sorry, not to be the downer, but it looks like more of the same thing, different day.
Mike

Sponsored by Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Saab, BAE, and Dassault
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

Got the email from Squadron but didn't read it yet. Haveny checked out their site yet either.
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
jeaton01
Elite Member

Post by jeaton01 »

There is a section for vac canopies under aircraft but there isn't anything listed yet.
My modelling website, with build logs.

http://goldeneramodel.com/mymodels/mymodels.html

Return to “Free Discussion”