My grandaughter Leila Grace

Talk about what ever, NO Politics, NO Religion, NO B.S.
LyleW
Admin

Re: My grandaughter Leila Grace

Post by LyleW »

Gary Brantley wrote:From one proud Grandad to another, that is just a great story with great pics to boot! :shoutout: She certainly is a trooper Lyle and I know how proud you must be. I also get her deal about softball; our daughter played for 9 years and didn't want to miss a game. We spent a lot of time at the ballpark! :wink:

I am so glad her surgery went well. She will be back on her feet in no time now and rarin' to go! :grin:
Thanks, Gary. Things are getting rough now. The nerve block they gave her has worn off. She is hanging in there...with her cat.
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
Modelcrazy
Addicted Member

Post by Modelcrazy »

Yeah, now comes the healing pain. Not fun.
Building a kit from your stash is like cutting the head off a Hydra, two more take it’s place.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... obby+bench
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

No, it isn’t. PT should be fun when it starts.
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
Modelcrazy
Addicted Member

Post by Modelcrazy »

Yep, lots! :whistle:
Building a kit from your stash is like cutting the head off a Hydra, two more take it’s place.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... obby+bench

Return to “Free Discussion”