Peaks in quietly....

Talk about what ever, NO Politics, NO Religion, NO B.S.
mostrich
Admin

Re: Peaks in quietly....

Post by mostrich »

Damn, we should have changed the lock. :giggles:
Cheers, brother!
When the sun of culture hangs low even dwarfs throw shadows.
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

mostrich wrote:Damn, we should have changed the lock. :giggles:
Cheers, brother!

"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
jelliott523
Master Member

Post by jelliott523 »

Duke Maddog wrote:Jelliott! I'[m thrilled to see you back! When you were at the Vegas Nationals, did you happen to go into the display room? I wish we could have met up there!
I absolutely went into the display rooms. I checked out the main area as well as the area where I believe your models were displayed; however, I didnt realize those were yours.
My son and I attended. We were there first thing Thursday morning and spent most of the time in the vendor area. We also attended the seminar for applying the carbon fiber decals. On Friday we spent most of our time in the competition area and attended the seminar by John Bonnani on weathering armor. My son came home with more goodies than I did, he got very well taken care of by vendors, most likely due to the fact there werent many teens there.
It would have been fun to meet more people.
jelliott523
Master Member

Post by jelliott523 »

Modelcrazy wrote:Well crap, sorry I missed you! You could have met a whole slew of us. Actually I missed Mark somehow. Nice to hear from you again. Are you still in the Boise area?
Yeah, I didnt even realize you were going. I talked to Kent and found out a bunch from Boise were going down. I did run into Tom from the Boise group on Thursday in the Vendor area and we talked for a minute. I never did get a chance to catch up with anyone else.
I am still in the Boise area and my son and I will be at the Boise Show in October. I plan on having several entries this year.
jelliott523
Master Member

Post by jelliott523 »

Thanks all... for those I havent met yet, it's nice to meet you.
Modelcrazy
Addicted Member

Post by Modelcrazy »

jelliott523 wrote:
Modelcrazy wrote:Well crap, sorry I missed you! You could have met a whole slew of us. Actually I missed Mark somehow. Nice to hear from you again. Are you still in the Boise area?
Yeah, I didnt even realize you were going. I talked to Kent and found out a bunch from Boise were going down. I did run into Tom from the Boise group on Thursday in the Vendor area and we talked for a minute. I never did get a chance to catch up with anyone else.
I am still in the Boise area and my son and I will be at the Boise Show in October. I plan on having several entries this year.
I'll bring three builds there I think. I'll be happy to see you again. I met up with the Boise boys and had a group shot taken. When the Akagi was announced as third place someone from the room whooped, I figured it was them. :grin:
Building a kit from your stash is like cutting the head off a Hydra, two more take it’s place.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... obby+bench
jelliott523
Master Member

Post by jelliott523 »

Congrats on the Akagi!!! I'll have to go through the tons of photos I took and see if I got one. I'd love to go to Omaha next year, but I'd already booked a fishing trip to Alaska and it just so happens to be the same exact time.
Modelcrazy
Addicted Member

Post by Modelcrazy »

jelliott523 wrote:Congrats on the Akagi!!! I'll have to go through the tons of photos I took and see if I got one.
Well, she'll be there on the 9th. Brian is dying to see it as well.
Building a kit from your stash is like cutting the head off a Hydra, two more take it’s place.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... obby+bench
KSaarni
Elite Member

Post by KSaarni »

Welcome back Jeremy, indeed, was some time ago!

- Kari
---
On the bench:
Tamiya F-4B Phantom II 1/48
Kinetic F-16A (new tool) 1/48

https://www.facebook.com/GrundAsk-Scale ... 721218708/
Medicman71
Elite Member

Post by Medicman71 »

Welcome back!!!
Mike