My son, Eric

Talk about what ever, NO Politics, NO Religion, NO B.S.
midnightprowler
Addicted Member

Re: My son, Eric

Post by midnightprowler »

Prayers for him.
1 Corinthians 15:51-54
1 Thessalonians 4:13-18
Ask me about Speedway Decals.
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

Sending well wishes to Eric for speedy recovery. I'm just glad my kitchen reno was done the year before the pandemic hit. No more renovations to be done. The kitchen was the last room the missus wanted done.
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

Thanks, everyone. 2020...the year that keeps on giving!

Some calmer heads have stepped in and they actually decided to see if the cause could be found before simply plowing ahead. Eric is 44, the same age as my Dad when he died. That is creepy and I’m sure Eric is more worried if he has realized that. Today was an echocardiogram, tomorrow is a stress test. If that goes well, he will go home. A cardiacMRI will be scheduled for next week and then any implant surgery considered.
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
Stuart
Elite Member

Post by Stuart »

I really do hope all goes well and wish him a speedy recovery Lyle!
Stuart Templeton 'I may not be good but I'm slow...'

My blog: https://stuartsscalemodels.blogspot.com/
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

Thanks!
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
Handiabled
Master Member

Post by Handiabled »

We will be thinking of him and your family Lyle, hoping for the best outcome for him.
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

Eric was sent home. H3 is doing fine with no symptoms of what is going on. Testing shows no blockages, so that is good. Sometime this ,week, there will be a cardiac MRI and then the implant. My son asked if the doc could put it in the ,idle of the sternum and make it glow, like Iron Man. Apparently, the doc can’t do that.

Some of “the rest of the story.”... we think the cardiologist he was first sent to pulled some tricky stuff in order to get Eric admitted. He got therE, identied himself and was pushed into a wheelchair and taken down to cardiac at warp speed. Come to find out someone told the ER it was a 44 yr old male with chest pains and shortness of breath and the AV block. Oopsie.
Medicman71
Elite Member

Post by Medicman71 »

Sorry to hear about your son getting a pacemaker. It's a pretty routine procedure. And a lot of doctors are having the patients come in the ER and get admitted cause it's impossible to do it the other way.
Mike

Sponsored by Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Saab, BAE, and Dassault
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

Brent and Mike, thank you.
Gary Brantley
Addicted Member

Post by Gary Brantley »

Thanks for keeping us updated Lyle. My thoughts are with you brother. My own two offspring are 41 and 39. Damn, we are old aren't we? :whistle:

Return to “Free Discussion”