Dangerous visitor this morning… cousin came back tonite

Talk about what ever, NO Politics, NO Religion, NO B.S.
Stikpusher

Dangerous visitor this morning… cousin came back tonite

Post by Stikpusher »

Just happened to glance out the slider this morning and saw one of our dogs nose to nose with this critter on the back patio… had to get her away from it double quick before she learned they are not friendly the hard way!

I think he had already been poisoned by the way he was acting since our home and yard get a monthly treatment from our exterminator… but I gave him a couple dousings of acetone then later flipped him over to deliver a fatal penetrating wound when the acetone hadn’t quite finished him off….

Biggest one that I’ve seen here yet. Tough critter too! That armor is hard!
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
LyleW
Admin

Re: Dangerous visitor this morning

Post by LyleW »

Neat. From here. Six or eight more, you can have a scporion cocktail!
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
Stuart
Elite Member

Post by Stuart »

Shiiiiiiiiiittttttttttt!!!!!!

Nope - that's why I love this country, nothing more scary than an Adder...
Stuart Templeton 'I may not be good but I'm slow...'

My blog: https://stuartsscalemodels.blogspot.com/
mustang1989

Post by mustang1989 »

Yup. Those are NO fun. I've been hit by 'em several times and it's not something you can get used to. My last encounter was in my garage while I was trying to start my weed eater on a weekend last year sometime. Sucker got up my pants leg somehow on the INSIDE and got me 4 times before I could get my pants off but somehow he didn't plug me all the way like he could have. Stuck my hand down and he just walked right up on it. I will have to say though....yours looks alot more pissed off than mine did.

Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Yeah, he sure looked pissed when I first saw him! The top photo is right after I shooed the dog away from him. The second was after he started acting wonky and moving sideways. The led time to believe that he had been poisoned and wasn’t on his “A” game. Control of the limbs looked to be decreasing, some twitching, staggering, un-coordinated… classic signs of nerve agent poisoning in a human. Our house and yard gets a monthly visit and dose from our bug guy… :ballbat:

Joe, I’ve never been stung by one, but no thanks. I did have some encounters with wasps once upon a time that I don’t care to repeat.
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

Lyle’s getting hungry for scorpion cocktail.... :giggles:
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
Gary Brantley
Addicted Member

Post by Gary Brantley »

That's a big "stingin' lizard", as my old Grandma used to call 'em. Lot's of pain in that one. :nono:
tempestjohnny
Elite Member

Post by tempestjohnny »

I just got nailed by three paper wasps last weekend. All on one finger :scream: Raid got em good :ggun:
Gary Brantley
Addicted Member

Post by Gary Brantley »

:lol: "Nuke 'em from orbit; it's the only way to be sure." :grin:

Return to “Free Discussion”