Joke for you folk

Talk about what ever, NO Politics, NO Religion, NO B.S.
Gary Brantley
Addicted Member

Joke for you folk

Post by Gary Brantley »

A cowboy was driving through West Texas one day and saw an old Indian standing on the side of the road with his thumb out. The cowboy stopped his pickup and asked “Say Chief, need a ride?” “Yes, need ride.” replied the old man and climbed into the truck. They drove without talking until they reached the next small town. The cowboy said he was hungry and pulled into a little drive-in place for a bite to eat. “I’m getting a hot dog” said the cowboy, “how about you?” he asked.

“What is hot dog?” asked the Chief. “Oh, it’s just meat between some bread. You’ll like it.” answered the cowboy. In a short while, a carhop brought out their meal. The old Indian took his hot dog and carefully opened the bun, took a look and then quickly slammed it shut. Turning to the cowboy, he asked, “What part dog you got?” :grin:
Ceaser_Sa1ad
Master Member

Re: Joke for you folk

Post by Ceaser_Sa1ad »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :headslap: :headslap: :headslap: :headslap:
"In this galaxy there's a mathematical probability of three million Earth type planets. And in all of the universe, three million million galaxies like this. And in all of that... and perhaps more... only one of each of us." - McCoy
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

Two older friends were playing golf one afternoon. As Elwood was getting ready to hit his second shot, a funeral procession drove by on the road next to the course. Ol' Elwood stopped mid swing, removed his cap, placed his hand over his heart and watched respectfully as the procession passed.

When it had passed, his buddy, JoeBob said, "That was a beautiful gesture. Most touching thing I've seen!"

Elwood replied, "Least I could do. We were married for 36 years."
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
KSaarni
Elite Member

Post by KSaarni »

Gary & Lyle !

:rofl:

- Kari
---
On the bench:
Tamiya F-4B Phantom II 1/48
Kinetic F-16A (new tool) 1/48

https://www.facebook.com/GrundAsk-Scale ... 721218708/
Ceaser_Sa1ad
Master Member

Post by Ceaser_Sa1ad »

Charles was married to Audrie. They could not stand eachother, so Charles decided enough was enough and hired a hitman named Artie. Artie tracked Audrie down to the nearby Superstore where she was standing in the green produce section. Artie strangles Audrie, thinking he is not being watched. As he finishes up, he turns around and sees that someone saw him. He runs after them and strangles them too, of course, no witnesses. However the police have already been alerted.
Next day, the newspapers have "Artie Chokes Two For The Price Of One At Superstore" as their headline.
"In this galaxy there's a mathematical probability of three million Earth type planets. And in all of the universe, three million million galaxies like this. And in all of that... and perhaps more... only one of each of us." - McCoy
Stuart
Elite Member

Post by Stuart »

Oh dear... :bag:

:grin: :grin: :grin:
Stuart Templeton 'I may not be good but I'm slow...'

My blog: https://stuartsscalemodels.blogspot.com/
keavdog
Elite Member

Post by keavdog »

:giggles: this could be a great thread :giggles:
A California business man, while in Japan for some business meetings and a few rounds of golf, arrived in Tokyo a day earlier than expected. Feeling lonely that evening, he employed the services of a beautiful young Japanese girl to be his companion for the evening. Although the Japanese girl spoke very little English and the businessman spoke no Japanese, their passion roared and in the heat of the moment she began yelling "Gama Su!, Gama Su!". Hearing this, the Californian knew he had pleased his female Japanese friend and soon afterwards went to sleep. The next day while playing golf with his Japanese business colleagues, one of his Japanese partners holed his shot from 170 yards away! Everyone went crazy and began yelling excitedly in Japanese. Wanting to impress his friends, the Californian joined in and began yelling, "Gama Su! Gama Su!" Suddenly everyone became quiet. After a moment of silence, one of the Japanese turned to him and asked "Wrong hole? What do you mean wrong hole?"
Thanks,
John
jelliott523
Master Member

Post by jelliott523 »

:giggles: :giggles: :lol: :lol:
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

I was in a Wendy’s the other day and an elderly couple came. They went stable and the husband went and ordered their food. He returned with one hamburger, one fry and two small drinks. He sat down, carefully divided the burger in half, counted out half the fries and passed them to his wife Who slowly began to eat.

Knowing many elderly don’t have a lot of extra cash, I quietly asked the gentleman if I could buy them a second meal.

He thanked me but said, “No, we always share everything.”

I asked why he wasn’t eating.

He said, “waiting for the teeth.”
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
Ceaser_Sa1ad
Master Member

Post by Ceaser_Sa1ad »

Wow...

Return to “Free Discussion”