Joke for you folk

Talk about what ever, NO Politics, NO Religion, NO B.S.
LyleW
Admin

Re: Joke for you folk

Post by LyleW »

Ceaser_Sa1ad wrote:Wow...
Do you know how much a pirate pays for corn?
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
Gary Brantley
Addicted Member

Post by Gary Brantley »

Those are some good laughs guys! Thanks for playing along, this should get interesting... :grin:

Do any of you know Nookie Green by any chance?

An Irish man went to confession in St. Patrick's Catholic Church. "Father", he confessed, "it has been one month since my last confession. I had sex with Nookie Green twice last month." The priest told the sinner, "You are forgiven. Go out and say three Hail Mary's." Soon thereafter, another Irishman entered the confessional. "Father, it has been two months since my last confession. I've had sex with Nookie Green twice a week for the past two months" This time, the priest questioned, "Who is this Nookie Green? "A new woman in the neighborhood," the sinner replied. "Very well," sighed the priest. Go and say ten Hail Mary's.

At mass the next morning, as the priest prepared to deliver the sermon, a tall, voluptuous, drop-dead gorgeous redheaded woman entered the sanctuary. The eyes of every man in the church fell upon her as she slowly sashayed up the aisle and sat down right in front of the priest. Her dress was green and very short, and she wore matching, shiny emerald-green shoes. The priest and the altar boy gasped as the woman in the green dress and matching green shoes sat with her legs spread slightly apart, but enough. The priest turned to the altar boy and whispered, "Is that Nookie Green?" The bug-eyed altar boy couldn't believe his ears but managed to calmly reply, "No Father, I think it's just a reflection from her shoes"
Last edited by Gary Brantley on Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ceaser_Sa1ad
Master Member

Post by Ceaser_Sa1ad »

LyleW wrote:
uhhh no?
"In this galaxy there's a mathematical probability of three million Earth type planets. And in all of the universe, three million million galaxies like this. And in all of that... and perhaps more... only one of each of us." - McCoy
Gary Brantley
Addicted Member

Post by Gary Brantley »

Uh oh, here we go... :wink: :lol:
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

Ceaser_Sa1ad wrote:
LyleW wrote:
uhhh no?
Buccaneer!
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

Gary Brantley wrote:
Uh oh, here we go... :wink: :lol:
Got him!
Ceaser_Sa1ad
Master Member

Post by Ceaser_Sa1ad »

LyleW wrote: Buccaneer!
I hate that I ever asked... :whiteflag:
"In this galaxy there's a mathematical probability of three million Earth type planets. And in all of the universe, three million million galaxies like this. And in all of that... and perhaps more... only one of each of us." - McCoy
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

Just go with it!
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Ceaser_Sa1ad wrote:
LyleW wrote:
uhhh no?
I was wondering when this one would appear on this thread… :ballbat:
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

LyleW wrote: Do you know how much a pirate pays for corn?
And there it is..... : :headslap: :whiteflag: :tease: :whistle: :giggles: :headslap:
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn

Return to “Free Discussion”