Out of pocket for a bit

Talk about what ever, NO Politics, NO Religion, NO B.S.
keavdog
Elite Member

Out of pocket for a bit

Post by keavdog »

I'm in the process of moving to Arizona - Stik and I will be neighbors :giggles: . My house wont be ready until December-February time frame but we are packing everything up and renting in AZ next month so I'll be out of the model building business for a while. I'll still be on the forums though.
Thanks,
John

Ain't no reason to hang my head, I could wake up in the mornin' dead.
jeaton01
Elite Member

Re: Out of pocket for a bit

Post by jeaton01 »

Hey, no excuse-borrow Suart's folding table!
My modelling website, with build logs.

http://goldeneramodel.com/mymodels/mymodels.html
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Ah the fun part is ahead… packing it all up for the move… :headslap:
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
keavdog
Elite Member

Post by keavdog »

Want to go for a ride? I'm dropping my wife and pets off at the rental then driving back for the airlift :giggles: The USS YukonXL will be ferrying the air wing.
Thanks,
John

Ain't no reason to hang my head, I could wake up in the mornin' dead.
tempestjohnny
Elite Member

Post by tempestjohnny »

What's the matter? Can't take the $7+ gas prices :whistle: Great idea to move to AZ
mustang1989

Post by mustang1989 »

keavdog wrote:Want to go for a ride? I'm dropping my wife and pets off at the rental then driving back for the airlift :giggles: The USS YukonXL will be ferrying the air wing.
Better go nuclear power for that bad boy. If that's a newer one that 6.2 litre engine aint gettin' no kind of fuel economy. Come to think of it.....there aint none of those Suburbans/ Yukon XL's ever got much in the way of fuel mileage but then again I can't really talk....mines getting around 12mpg. :headslap: Those are pretty big "vessels" though. Been through alot of moves in my wife's and my marriage. Hope you have safe travels brother.
Tojo72
Master Member

Post by Tojo72 »

Congrats on the future move.

Yes get started asap,you won't believe how long it takes,we owned our place for 20 years,and we are thrower outers over the years and we still had tons of stuff that we dumped before we moved.
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Wow, another one leaving me behind. I was hoping to meet you at a local show sometime, but hey, I fully understand. Take care and enjoy the move. Do pack a tool box and some ki9ts outside so you can build in between unpacking everything.

Congratulations and way to go.
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

tempestjohnny wrote: Can't take the $7+ gas prices :whistle:
:giggles:

Yeah it’s only $5.50 here now… :whistle:

"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

$4.99/gallon in Central New York... and that’s with the county tax taken off by our County Executive til November. That blew up in his face. There goes the supposed “20 cents savings per gallon” :bored:
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn

Return to “Free Discussion”