Score one for the good guys, for now anyway

Talk about what ever, NO Politics, NO Religion, NO B.S.
Stikpusher

Re: Score one for the good guys, for now anyway

Post by Stikpusher »

Welcome to the 21st Century style of doing business. Religion is not allowed, but they all sure seem to be guided by the biblical proverb of “The Lord helps those that help themselves” :whistle:
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

LyleW wrote:well, I gave all the info to our insurance agent....basically said I am on my own to contact his insurance co. I think I'll be looking for a new insurance guy. Seems they used to do this as a service to their policy holders. Oh, apparently, you have to buy the reports now. Still waiting for it to be posted.

Debbie was certainly a blessing in this case.
Why would they tell you to contact his insurance company?!!? Isn’t it their job? Yeah, I’d look for a new insurance company. I’ve never heard of having to buy the reports. Ridiculous. We on our 3rd insurance company because the last one raised their rates ridiculously high.
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
Stuart
Elite Member

Post by Stuart »

Insurance agents would be the third group up against the wall when the revolution comes, right after politicians and anyone working in the 'news'.
Stuart Templeton 'I may not be good but I'm slow...'

My blog: https://stuartsscalemodels.blogspot.com/
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

BlackSheep214 wrote:
LyleW wrote:well, I gave all the info to our insurance agent....basically said I am on my own to contact his insurance co. I think I'll be looking for a new insurance guy. Seems they used to do this as a service to their policy holders. Oh, apparently, you have to buy the reports now. Still waiting for it to be posted.

Debbie was certainly a blessing in this case.
Why would they tell you to contact his insurance company?!!? Isn’t it their job? Yeah, I’d look for a new insurance company. I’ve never heard of having to buy the reports. Ridiculous. We on our 3rd insurance company because the last one raised their rates ridiculously high.
Most Law Enforcement agencies charge a fee for copies of reports. And Insurance Companies are getting cheap about paying for reports themselves. They pass the cost to the customer.
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
jeaton01
Elite Member

Post by jeaton01 »

Stuart wrote:Insurance agents would be the third group up against the wall when the revolution comes, right after politicians and anyone working in the 'news'.
Attorneys First, Attorneys First!
My modelling website, with build logs.

http://goldeneramodel.com/mymodels/mymodels.html
midnightprowler
Addicted Member

Post by midnightprowler »

Stikpusher wrote:Welcome to the 21st Century style of doing business. Religion is not allowed, but they all sure seem to be guided by the biblical proverb of “The Lord helps those that help themselves” :whistle:
Technically that's not in scripture :tongue: but at any rate, lol, you have every right to nail him. Nothing in the good book about not getting what you have coming.
1 Corinthians 15:51-54
1 Thessalonians 4:13-18
Ask me about Speedway Decals.
tempestjohnny
Elite Member

Post by tempestjohnny »

I learned here. If you involve your insurance in any way they can raise your rates. Even if it wasn't your fault
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Yeah, I experienced that as well and refused to allow it. Because the car that caused mine left the scene; I was told that I was going to be held 100% liable. I fought these guys telling them I had paint transfer from where the car had hit me, sending me into another car while he sped away. I was fortunate, they only increased it a very slight amount instead of the big increase4 I would have faced with a 100% liability rating.
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
Medicman71
Elite Member

Post by Medicman71 »

Vehicle insurance is such a racket.
Mike

Sponsored by Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Saab, BAE, and Dassault
Tojo72
Master Member

Post by Tojo72 »

Gotta get a dash cam,pretty necessary these days they can bail you out in some of these your word against theirs situations.

Return to “Free Discussion”