It's been a while eh?

Talk about what ever, NO Politics, NO Religion, NO B.S.
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Re: It's been a while eh?

Post by Duke Maddog »

Bob, welcome back. Glad you are still around. I will also be praying that things continue to go in the right direction for you. Take care and we'll see you around the Forums.
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

Bob.... whatcha got to sell?
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
tempestjohnny
Elite Member

Post by tempestjohnny »

Good luck with the move. Sounds kind of like my last move in CT in 2010. Was almost a disaster
Stuart
Elite Member

Post by Stuart »

Glad to hear things are moving along Bob, even if they aren't the best - hopefully it won't be long and things will start improving.

Families suck - there's a reason why I haven't talked to my parents since 2001.
Stuart Templeton 'I may not be good but I'm slow...'

My blog: https://stuartsscalemodels.blogspot.com/
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Hang in there Bob. These things do take there time to settle down. And in the meantime you do find out who in your family puts themselves first, or the family first. Then once it’s all said and don’t, you can figure out which family is worth staying in touch with, and which are not.
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

Wise words from Carlos.

I went thru some BS after my grandmother (my mom’s mother) whom I was very close to passed away and the sneaky underhanded BS by her own sister and niece screwed us over. Let’s say it concerned a switcheroo from my grandma after she agreed to have my sister be PoA then they talked my grandmother into naming them PoA instead. I guess they felt they’re entitled to some inheritance of sorts for taking care of her. My mom was none too pleased on what they pulled on her mother. Oh, it got ugly really fast and not a damn thing we could do about it.
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
Dragline
Advanced Member

Post by Dragline »

BlackSheep214 wrote:Bob.... whatcha got to sell?
If my pix are up on the buy/sell/trade thread looks there B. I have almost all of it still. Its all in boxes but Id tear em all open for you. Plus that will just open the floodgates on building something.

Thanks all. You did a brother good to hear kind words.

And yes, family can be the worst.
Now that we know that.... What have we learned?...

Return to “Free Discussion”