Space Ranger’s FSM thread gone outta control....

Talk about what ever, NO Politics, NO Religion, NO B.S.
Medicman71
Elite Member

Re: Space Ranger’s FSM thread gone outta control....

Post by Medicman71 »

Maybe yes, Maybe no. Who knows. But that guy going around spreading fear is just flat out stupid.
Mike

Sponsored by Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Saab, BAE, and Dassault
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Exactly! It’s one thing to say if you were there, go get tested because I came down with the bug. It’s something else to go off chicken little style in the manner in which he did. Especially as that he was not there. No skin in the game. His messaging puts pressure on next years Nats to re instate over the top measures. And those folks were already cancelled in 2020.
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Medicman71
Elite Member

Post by Medicman71 »

They best not cancel it again!! :ballbat: It's probably the only one I'll ever go to since it's only a few hours drive from me.
Mike

Sponsored by Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Saab, BAE, and Dassault
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

I’ve read his post over at Hyperscale and haven’t finished reading his thread at Britmodeller forums. Didn’t check over at Steel Navy forums either but will look there when I get a chance. I hate people like Space Ranger crying wolf and being an alarmist. He needs a hobby…. :giggles: :giggles: :giggles:
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
midnightprowler
Addicted Member

Post by midnightprowler »

Yet I get banned for hating what's taught in schools nowadays.... :shocked:
1 Corinthians 15:51-54
1 Thessalonians 4:13-18
Ask me about Speedway Decals.
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

I just revisited that thread again on FSM. Carlos, it looks like your posting of Chris Buckholtz' original post from the IPMS Forums showing the term "super spreader" was not used, shut him up. There hasn't been any replies on that thread since.

I don't have any accounts on the other Forums to see what people said there but I don't need to. What a chicken little! If he wants to crawl into a cave and sit out life because of this, then let him; just leave the rest of us to live our lives without his fear mongering.
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

His thread over at Steel Navy has been locked. LOL! It’s funny…. over at Hyperscale (he goes by Sky King :bored: ), he responded only two times.Britmodeller… zero times.

LOL @ midnightprowler’s post…

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

Duke Maddog wrote:I just revisited that thread again on FSM. Carlos, it looks like your posting of Chris Buckholtz' original post from the IPMS Forums showing the term "super spreader" was not used, shut him up. There hasn't been any replies on that thread since.

I don't have any accounts on the other Forums to see what people said there but I don't need to. What a chicken little! If he wants to crawl into a cave and sit out life because of this, then let him; just leave the rest of us to live our lives without his fear mongering.
I’ll betcha he won’t be posting or commenting anything anymore anywhere especially after the backlash he’s been getting in all the forums.

Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Yup. I posted the original IPMS post to call him out on the “super spreader” label starting with somebody else. Just stick with facts, not feelings. I hate rumors, implications, and innuendo.
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
mostrich
Admin

Post by mostrich »

Special SPAM administrator announcement!!!

We'll all gonna die some day.

End of submission.
When the sun of culture hangs low even dwarfs throw shadows.

Return to “Free Discussion”