Heinkel He 100: Intercontinental Friendship Model Shop Pt.1

Post your work in progress of your aircraft builds in here.
Stikpusher

Re: Heinkel He 100: Intercontinental Friendship Model Shop P

Post by Stikpusher »

:hmm: Damn if you two are not pulling off these surgeries quite nicely! :shoutout:
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Bolleken
Master Member

Post by Bolleken »

We are trying our best. This time it is great that we are directly in contact, Carlos. So I don't have to force Bruce to send you images of my stuff.
The surgeries... We are not at the end. A lot to do ahaed...
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Oh man, I feel so inadequate! Watching this is like being in an elementary school football team and showing up to play in the Super Bowl! Wow, I am truly not worthy! :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
Stuart
Elite Member

Post by Stuart »

A great bit of surgery you two!
Stuart Templeton 'I may not be good but I'm slow...'

My blog: https://stuartsscalemodels.blogspot.com/
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Marius, Bruce, you two are rocking this pair! :shoutout:
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
mustang1989

Post by mustang1989 »

I've been missing a very cool lil' build here! You're really givin' this one the works Bruce!!! :shoutout: :shoutout:
Bolleken
Master Member

Post by Bolleken »

Duke Maddog wrote:Oh man, I feel so inadequate! Watching this is like being in an elementary school football team and showing up to play in the Super Bowl! Wow, I am truly not worthy! :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
You should not feel inadequate! Remember we have a long way to go. Not a finished Heinkel in our hands. The good thing I have learned so far is that researching and especially finding solutions is much easier if a friend is working on the same topic. I really appreciate this kind of doing a model. If we are successful, both, we should focus on Pt. 2.
Currently I am thinking of a Monogram Zero in 48 which I bought some years ago in Salt Lake City....
Bolleken
Master Member

Post by Bolleken »

mustang1989 wrote:I've been missing a very cool lil' build here! You're really givin' this one the works Bruce!!! :shoutout: :shoutout:
Yepp, Bruce is definitely the project leader!
speedgraflex

Post by speedgraflex »

First, thanks to everyone who is following! Second, Happy Father’s Day (U.S.) to all fathers following! Gents, apologies but I have been busy cleaning out my apartment, so that means a delay, well several days’ worth of delays, on my end. I am grateful to all, would like to thank Joe, Mark, Carlos for responding so positively. Thank you so very much. Personally, I feel there is nothing we are doing in terms of mods that the three of you cannot do. In fact, it was Joe who taught me how to sand properly. I used to use two grits and call it a day, but it was Joe’s sage advice to use higher grits properly, and above all to take one’s time with the finishing. Duke Mark, I believe I may have learned more from watching you build than from everyone, because you are absolutely fearless when it comes to building. From you specifically I learned when to stop and switch gears. Before following your work I would keep grinding away on one project in a single session until I either succeeded or failed. Now thanks to you I know much better. Finally, to Carlos I have learned how to patch pieces of styrene. This is truly one of the greatest gifts I have received as a model builder.

So. Simply put:

Thank you.
Bruce / SPEEDGRAFLEX
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Model on Bruce :wink:

FLSM

Return to “Aircraft Work in Progress”