Another Completed Aircraft in June by the Duke

Post your completed aircraft here.
jkim
Elite Member

Re: Another Completed Aircraft in June by the Duke

Post by jkim »

Nice one Duke! Do you not share your in-progress builds here at SPAM? Maybe they are in a sub-forum? Curious because I don't see any build posts but obviously you are cranking out a lot of aircraft models.
John aka JKim
-----------<><
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Re: Another Completed Aircraft in June by the Duke

Post by Duke Maddog »

Thank you John! Yes, I do share my in-progress work on these boards, as well as four other ones.On here they are in the Thread called "Maddog Manufacturing Now Open in...". I post all my work in progress pics there showing the work on my aircraft, armor, and even ships or other subjects I start. I do this because I make progress on anywhere from four to fifteen models at any one time and trying to keep track of that many individual build posts is way too difficult and time consuming for me so putting them all in the one Thread makes more sense and is very much easier for me. Once I complete something, I show them in their own Threads like this. This particular plane you'd have to go back about a decade to see the work in progress on it because that is when I started it. When I did finish it, I only had to glue two or three parts to it to finish and that's why no addition progress pics were shown on it.

I also work on ships, boats and occasionally a car along with buildings and bunkers. If you look in the completed ships section of these boards, you'll see my finished Rescue Launch.

Feel free to check out my Maddog Manufacturing thread; but open it before any others so you have something to do while it slowly loads.

Thanks again John!
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.

Return to “Completed Builds”