The Duke Finishes Two More in June.

Here is the place to show of your finished armor products.
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

The Duke Finishes Two More in June.

Post by Duke Maddog »

Thanks to a fortuitous set of circumstances, I was able to spend the time I needed to bring two more models over the finish line this month.

These two span the years from WWI to (relatively) modern times.

First up is my 1/72 scale Master Box WWI Mk. IV female "H.M.L.S Tiger" adapted for the Gaza Strip:

Next is my 1/72 scale ACE Israeli Nagmasho't Heavy APC:

That's all so far since I've been trying to concentrate on my An-124 lately. I hope you enjoy this short parade. I may have one more model brought over the finish line soon; possibly this month. If not, it'll definitely be done at the beginning of next month.

Thanks all for looking in, comments are welcome.
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
Stikpusher

Re: The Duke Finishes Two More in June.

Post by Stikpusher »

Great job Mark! Two AFVs from the same part of the world that are close to a century apart in their time at the area. Very cool! And well done! :shoutout:
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Thank you Carlos! Yeah, I hadn't considered the location aspect. Hmm, that creates a whole new dimension to this display. LOL!
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Yup.. Gaza 1918 and 2015… :hmm:
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Medicman71
Elite Member

Post by Medicman71 »

Very nice Duke! :shoutout: :shoutout:
Mike

Sponsored by Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Saab, BAE, and Dassault
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Carlos, thanks! Almost 100 years exactly... :hmm:

Thanks Mike!
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

Stuart
Elite Member

Post by Stuart »

Nice work Mark! I like that Israeli job - very unusual!
Stuart Templeton 'I may not be good but I'm slow...'

My blog: https://stuartsscalemodels.blogspot.com/
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Thank you Stuart! Yeah, the Israelis sure do make some interesting and unique vehicles. I just wish I could get some of their later Magach series!
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

Return to “Completed Builds: Armor”