Revell 1/24 MacLaren Mercedes Formula 1

Here is the place to show off your completed automobile products.
Stikpusher

Revell 1/24 MacLaren Mercedes Formula 1

Post by Stikpusher »

This is the only car model that I have completed as an adult. I bought it at out base PX in Bosnia and built it in my hooch. Hand brushed with acrylics and those cheap horrid white handle Testors brushes. I figured we need at least one car model dispalyed here.
this kit
and how it turned out...

"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Stikpusher

Re: Revell 1/24 MacLaren Mercedes Formula 1

Post by Stikpusher »

I also bought a 1/24 Ferrari F1 kit from Revell while I was there. It is in my stash still; That would make three if we both build 'em.
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Formula 1's? Oh now we are talking about way off the reservation here.

FLSM
Thomas_M
Admin

Post by Thomas_M »

You wanna do it? DO it! :)
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Well I gotta admit that I seriously like Formula 1 race cars. At least the look... far more interesting than our version of racing here in the USA- NASCAR.

FLSM
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

Knocked that one right out of the hooch. Your talent is never ending....sort of like you mullet.
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Watch out Kentucky :o ... or you will find a Ceti Alpha Eel in your Coon Skin cap :lol:

FLSM
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

thought it was gas! guess not.
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..

Return to “Completed Builds: Automobiles”