Anime Girl/Robotish Thingy

Here is the place to show of your completed figurine and diorama product.
Dragline
Advanced Member

Re: Anime Girl/Robotish Thingy

Post by Dragline »

Thanks gents. I was kinda fishing for love this week. We close on the house in 30 days and my time with the kits is limited.

Every one of you. Your opinions about what i do and how I do it means the world to me.

B
Now that we know that.... What have we learned?...
Dragline
Advanced Member

Post by Dragline »

Floki wrote:You have done a excellent job on this! I love the skin tone and the way the hair blends from green to blue is outstanding. Your work is amazing and inspiring.

Thank you my brother. Very few have noticed this and it one of my signature things from that time till now.

My Thanks Foki...

B
Now that we know that.... What have we learned?...
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

I do love anime kits and yours is one of the best I've seen. I have looked over this many times and yet my eyes can't quite ;nail down' the mech and non-mech parts. That does not in any way detract from your outstanding work on building and painting is incredible model.

Keep them coming man!
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.

Return to “Completed Builds: Figurines and Dioramas”