[deus ex machina]

Here is the place to show of your completed figurine and diorama product.
tigrazor
Addicted Member

[deus ex machina]

Post by tigrazor »

Good evening.

Just completed this little scene.

It was created by using two figures of the new GW "Gathering Storm" set, an old picture frame which has been "copperized" and an old laptop. Well, at least some inner parts of it.

The "Gathering Storm" set comes quite high priced, its 65€ here. GW managed to put incredible detail in the 5 included figures, so I dont really care about it - assembly was easy, the instructions are clear, painting was fun and I had worse in-between-projects. Thats all that counts.

;)

Have fun & thank you for looking in.

"Did you really pay a big amount of money for only half a figure?!"

FB: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002809527929
Thomas_M
Admin

Re: [deus ex machina]

Post by Thomas_M »

A circuit board as a base plate? Ingenious!!! Hope your computer doesn´t miss it... :quotes:

Lucas, another master piece from you! Really, I am running out of superlatives! Beautiful colouring, deep into the smallest details. These really look as if they would be made of shiny metal! So cool!!!
KSaarni
Elite Member

Post by KSaarni »

Thomas_M wrote:A circuit board as a base plate? Ingenious!!! Hope your computer doesn´t miss it... :quotes:

Lucas, another master piece from you! Really, I am running out of superlatives! Beautiful colouring, deep into the smallest details. These really look as if they would be made of shiny metal! So cool!!!
Can just agree with Thomas!

And... where do you get all these brilliant ideas, such as that circuit board for example ??

- Kari
---
On the bench:
Tamiya F-4B Phantom II 1/48
Kinetic F-16A (new tool) 1/48

https://www.facebook.com/GrundAsk-Scale ... 721218708/
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

What a great finish using the circuit board as a base!
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

TR, once again your works amaze me. You take these fantasy creations in miniature and bring them to vibrant life. It's as is the stories in Heavy Metal magazine that I used to read are coming off the pages.
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM

Return to “Completed Builds: Figurines and Dioramas”