Destroyed Korean War T-34-85 Vignette 1/35 Scale

Here is the place to show of your completed figurine and diorama product.
dmminiatures
Master Member

Re: Destroyed Korean War T-34-85 Vignette 1/35 Scale

Post by dmminiatures »

Hi Kari - Thanks! Oh how I wish. There aren't any modeling competitions where I live, Indonesia. I wish we had though like you guys in the US, UK and Europe. The closes I could think of that host annual competition is in Penang, Malaysia, which takes about one-day of air travel, that include long layovers.
KSaarni wrote:B R A V O !!

The entire setups is amazingly well done!

A serious question to you; shouldn't you participate in a competition with this one ?
I bet it would whipe off from the table many of not actually all competing works! :-)

- Kari
Monty / dmminiatures
dmminiatures
Master Member

Post by dmminiatures »

Thanks, Mustang - I hope to see your figures and diorama in the near future!! I do these figures and dios so I don't get stressed out making aircraft. The demand to be neat and perfect in aircraft modeling, I get the opposite doing these. though I still have to make top-quality work on my figures and tanks, just as aircraft. I love painting with oil and it goes back to my under-graduate years and figure painting is just perfect exercise. I love weathering and there is a limit how I can apply weathering on an aircraft; however on a dio I get tons of opportunities as it's almost limitless.
mustang1989 wrote:Whoa HO HO!!! Looky what we've got here!!!!!!!! Daayum buddy! One o' deez days I'm going to try out some figures and a diorama. Builds like this continue to amaze and inspire me along the way. Great job on this Monty!
Monty / dmminiatures
mustang1989

Post by mustang1989 »

dmminiatures wrote:Thanks, Mustang - I hope to see your figures and diorama in the near future!! I do these figures and dios so I don't get stressed out making aircraft. The demand to be neat and perfect in aircraft modeling, however on a dio I get tons of opportunities as it's almost limitless.
That's precisely why I continued on with auto modeling. The first one was my Challenger and that was a "factory stock" build to where everything had to be just "so-so". I found my groove in custom auto building which is "my way" with the only references being to the technical aspects of engines and other details. Usually my builds just take off in all kinds of directions but that's the fun side of it. :wink:
speedgraflex

Post by speedgraflex »

Fantastic work! I am still in awe of the Eyemo. I never thought I would read a build thread with a "sub-build" dedicated to accurately representing a 35mm camera in a military diorama. The figures, debris, even the slice of history you show within the frame are all magnificently done. Time for a shoutout:

:shoutout:
Bruce / SPEEDGRAFLEX

Return to “Completed Builds: Figurines and Dioramas”