IMC 1/32 Bell Jet Ranger - lylew

Member created Group Builds
Thomas_M
Admin

Re: IMC 1/32 Bell Jet Ranger - lylew

Post by Thomas_M »

If one of my projects makes it downstairs into the basement, it´s usually a stop... :bag:
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

Thomas_M wrote:If one of my projects makes it downstairs into the basement, it´s usually a stop... :bag:
Well, first I have to find it. Pam was kind enough to take the 8-10 kits and boxes downstairs yesterday. My knees just keep hurting enough to make one really grumpy. Good thing Tylenol helps.

In my new, perfect world, my "Piddle Palace" would be up on the main floor, not in the basement.
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
Thomas_M
Admin

Post by Thomas_M »

If only we all knew what will bugger us when getting older! I only am aware of one family among our relatives that are building a house, giving attention to be able to get around when oldtimers later! A much neglected topic, I am afraid.
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

Thomas_M wrote:If only we all knew what will bugger us when getting older! I only am aware of one family among our relatives that are building a house, giving attention to be able to get around when oldtimers later! A much neglected topic, I am afraid.
We have dear friends that basically did that. A house they had and were renting burned to the ground and they chose to rebuild it as they wanted and move there. it is beautiful.
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..

Return to “Member Group Builds”