Upcoming Group Builds - Schedule

Member created Group Builds
LyleW
Admin

Upcoming Group Builds - Schedule

Post by LyleW »

Okay youse guys....a fair number of group builds being suggested, Yee-Hawed and likely taken on as a forum build. I can't keep up. So, If you are "sponsoring" a group build, please reply with the name, focus and dates. I'll add it to this post. If you can edit it, feel free to add it your own self.

SPAM Military Vehicle GB, portman (Stuart Templeton), May 2018 through ???? Military vehicles. No what-if, please.

Messerschmitt 2019 Group Build, PZL66, AtomCat109 (Kevin J.), May 31, 2019 through December 31, 2019.There are so many, If it Messers with your Schmitt, we want to see it.

Jet Group Build Portman (Stuart Templeton), July 2019 - September 2019 Maybe longer. All things jet from inception to present.

Racers, Dragsters and Funny CarsBlacsheep214 (Thomas Raycraft), September 2019 trough January 2020,machines that are raced,

Hollywood Bandits and Rebels,Mustang1989 (Joe Shaw), July 19, 2019 to January 19, 2020.? All things from the Duke Boys, the Bandit, and so many others that entertained us. If it was in a movie or TV, bring it.
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
Stuart
Elite Member

Re: Upcoming Group Builds - Schedule

Post by Stuart »

Good idea Lyle..

Jet GB. July 2019 to Dec 2019 (or whenever)
Stuart Templeton 'I may not be good but I'm slow...'

My blog: https://stuartsscalemodels.blogspot.com/
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

Racers, Dragsters and Funny Cars Group Build
Projected start date: September or October 2019 til January 2020 or whenever as well.
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

Bruce, might be a good teaser to put out on FB?
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
speedgraflex

Post by speedgraflex »

I was thinking about doing that, but thinking a thing ain’t doing a thing, I know. Let me see if I can make a FB style advertisement for each one, starting with the Me build as the litmus test.

V1

Thoughts?
Bruce / SPEEDGRAFLEX
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Recruiting on FB might be a great way to get new members on board here. I like the sound of it.
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

Looks great!
speedgraflex

Post by speedgraflex »

Alright—that’s FB live with a link to the Me GB!
Bruce / SPEEDGRAFLEX
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

You da man! Normally, we have people take $2.00 from pretty cash and get themselves a nice kit. You can get $3.00! Keep your receipt
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

Hmmm... looks like I’ll be working on my GB tag and announcement poster :giggles: I’ve got an idea of what mine will look like..
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn

Return to “Member Group Builds”