WW2 1946 GB

Organize a group build and see who is wanting to participate here.
scorpiomikey
Addicted Member

WW2 1946 GB

Post by scorpiomikey »

Everybody talks about luft 46, but there were projects in alot of other countries that got canned because of the end of the war.
Id call this a luft 46 gb, but that would imply luft 46 aircraft only, id like to see this enclosing all nations.

What do you guys think?
You can learn all the math in the 'Verse, but you take a boat in the air that you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens. Makes her a home.
pzl66
Master Member

Re: WW2 1946 GB

Post by pzl66 »

You dont even have to ask, this has my attention BIG time!
Messerschmitt 109 Addict
Ninetalis

Post by Ninetalis »

Same here, earlier today I had some sort of french '46 aircraft in my hands, weirdest thing I've ever seen.
Would be a very cool subject to work around ;)

With regards, Ninetalis.

Check out my new Facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/Ninetalis/
scorpiomikey
Addicted Member

Post by scorpiomikey »

Well, weve got the admin on board, well see what the next few days brings.
You can learn all the math in the 'Verse, but you take a boat in the air that you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens. Makes her a home.
Paul
Addicted Member

Post by Paul »

I have never built anything Luft 46 or Nippon 46 for that matter. But it does sound interesting for some sort of sci-fi / Gundam ting in those colors. Could be interesting.
BorgR3mc0
Elite Member

Post by BorgR3mc0 »

Luft '46 is right up my alley! Just finished my B+V P.212 but I think I have some more in the stash. Or else an P-51H in operationall WWII fashion markings?
What about the Schelde S.21 I have is the stash, that would be an LVA '41 build.....
ImageImageImageImageImage
scorpiomikey
Addicted Member

Post by scorpiomikey »

I would suggest that this subject is open to alot of interpretation.
CallSignOWL
Addicted Member

Post by CallSignOWL »

ha! my current build would be great fo this!

Ive got a P-51H in the stash that could fit 8-)
Every take-off has a landing...some are just better than others
pzl66
Master Member

Post by pzl66 »

Now question is what are we looking at for a time frame? I have started the 1/32 Shinden but how far can one be into their build? This is a member ran GB so its the members rules on this one.

There is a ton of subjects Luft 46 aircraft (maybe the Zoukei Mura Horton will be out in time..), Nippon 46, USA 46, England 46..
Messerschmitt 109 Addict
scorpiomikey
Addicted Member

Post by scorpiomikey »

Id give it a little while to let a few more members turn up. Id be happy if you guys wanted to make it a SPAM official one.

If not, i was thinking maybe may 1st to april 30th (12 month run time) but this could be up for debate.
I would suggest entries can only be a maximum of 20% complete (basically anytime before detail is hidden, so we get a good look at all the nitty gritty) at the time of entry.
Can anyone think of anything else that needs addressing?

Return to “Group Build Feeler”