Military Vehicles GB?

Organize a group build and see who is wanting to participate here.
speedgraflex

Re: Military Vehicles GB?

Post by speedgraflex »

portman wrote:Sounds good to me - I can start whenever suits you guys.
Perhaps formalize this in the Group Build section? We need authorization from our superiors (head honchos, High Command), correct?
Bruce / SPEEDGRAFLEX
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Stikpusher wrote:I have plenty to choose from... one of them will say “build me now”... :hmm:
According to Scalemates I have around 281 kits in 1/35 to choose from, give or take a few as it does not differentiate between types (aircraft, ships, vehicles, etc) and I know that I have a few of each type in that scale...
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
speedgraflex

Post by speedgraflex »

Stikpusher wrote:
Stikpusher wrote:I have plenty to choose from... one of them will say “build me now”... :hmm:
According to Scalemates I have around 281 kits in 1/35 to choose from, give or take a few as it does not differentiate between types (aircraft, ships, vehicles, etc) and I know that I have a few of each type in that scale...
281. :wow:
Bruce / SPEEDGRAFLEX
mostrich
Admin

Post by mostrich »

speedgraflex wrote: I just ordered my subject for this build from Sprue Brothers so I am excited as well.

:P1:
Whaaat? Tell us, tell us, tell us!!! :yipee:

What a happy incident that yesterday these two boxes arrived at mostrich's garage:
speedgraflex

Post by speedgraflex »

MOSTRICH's GARAGE!

:shoutout:

(A well-protected place.) So: :ballbat:

Meanwhile—over here somewhere in a warehouse in the U.S.A., a model kit was moved from its resting position on the shelf and awaited its moment to be packaged (hopefully with great care) in a USPS Priority Mail Shipping Box.

Kitset (and methinks ex-Skybow now AFV Club)

(Best image found online, not equal to the images you used but... first armor kit and looks very like the Tamiya version art)

Action Photo

:bye:
Bruce / SPEEDGRAFLEX
mostrich
Admin

Post by mostrich »

Uuuuh, cool! I like the look of that thing with its erect turret and the coarse track profile.
Just a classic tank style with a slender touch of a sci-fi vehicle. And now we know why you like it! :lol:
Stuart
Elite Member

Post by Stuart »

Stikpusher wrote:
Wow Carlos - that's a good sized stash!

So how do we go about setting up a GB?
Stuart Templeton 'I may not be good but I'm slow...'

My blog: https://stuartsscalemodels.blogspot.com/
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

That’s a good question Stuart. I have not started any here myself. :hmm:
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Stuart
Elite Member

Post by Stuart »

Stikpusher wrote:That’s a good question Stuart. I have not started any here myself. :hmm:
Well IIRC - if we want a whole subforum, so we can each have a thread - then I guess we need Lyle to set it up for us. Otherwise, we could just open a single thread in the member group-builds section and all pile into one thread (which given the low numbers of us taking part could work).

Thoughts?

When are we planning on starting this? If it's sooner rather than later then, assuming nobody minds, I might just enter the Panzer II I've just started building to begin with.
Stuart Templeton 'I may not be good but I'm slow...'

My blog: https://stuartsscalemodels.blogspot.com/
speedgraflex

Post by speedgraflex »

Torben or Thomas would also be able to set up a build. I would prefer a uniquely specific GB set up for posterity, name it, define it and give us each a “parking space,” but I would defer to your idea to make a sort of Rumpus Room, Stuart, if I am understanding you correctly? I think I am the only group member without a stash of armor, but I should have the kit by Monday....
Bruce / SPEEDGRAFLEX

Return to “Group Build Feeler”