Sci Fi/Real Space

Organize a group build and see who is wanting to participate here.
Stikpusher

Re: Sci Fi/Real Space

Post by Stikpusher »

Well we just might have a small crew here to make this happen...
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

1/32 Saturn 5...anyone seen one?
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Yes, down the street from me at the old Rockwell and McDonnell Douglas plants where the built the beasts ;)
Although I am being facetious about the 1/32 model, the plants really are right by me, but now both owned and operated by Boeing :(
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

we were down in the Houston area a few years ago visiting family. They have one in a shed, on its side. What a monster. You could toast a serious marshmallow with that thing. Marvelous machines.
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
tigrazor
Addicted Member

Post by tigrazor »

Ive seen gas stations with kerosine when I visited the United States of Awesome in the past. Now I know what this is good for. :D
"Did you really pay a big amount of money for only half a figure?!"

FB: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002809527929
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

LyleW wrote:we were down in the Houston area a few years ago visiting family. They have one in a shed, on its side. What a monster. You could toast a serious marshmallow with that thing. Marvelous machines.
before I became a cop 25 years ago, I worked security at the MDAC plant... I used to love my walking secuirty checks on off hours when the plant was closed and seeing the Delta rockets being built and other such things... I was in hog heaven...

FLSM
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

I stood in my backyard here and watched tonite's Lunar Eclipse with three of my kids, I defintely want to do this GB now...

"my God, look at the stars..."

FLSM
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

We had rain/snow/sleet last night. nothing but clouds. Down in Port St. Joe, Florida, they have light restrictions on the beach due to turtle nesting. There were some serious stars there. Certainly is a marvelous sight.

Return to “Group Build Feeler”