My camera

Just what it says. Tell us about your "stuff"
Stuart
Elite Member

Re: My camera

Post by Stuart »

tigrazor wrote:My personal working horse:

Casio EXLIM 12.5X.

An old lady, but enough pixels and - more important - good macro mode. You may find it ridiculous, but Im traditional somehow. A PC for internet stuff. A mobile for calls. And - no wonder - a small pocket camera for pictures. Never used an IPhone or mobile for that. Never made bad experiences - cant say that from those superdupernew phonbes. Can you call so. with them after all?

;)

:Shark:
Nothing wrong with that - I totally agree. I still take 90% of my family photos on 35mm film.
Stuart Templeton 'I may not be good but I'm slow...'

My blog: https://stuartsscalemodels.blogspot.com/
Stikpusher

Re: My camera

Post by Stikpusher »

speedgraflex wrote:
Stikpusher wrote: Yes, my iPhone 7 has a great camera for close up work. Better than any camera I have owned for macro work. All of my photos for the past few months have been using my phone.
Carlos, you lucky fella! That's a beautiful camera, and I am envious—do you use a case? I have never been able to find a workable case for any phone I have owned. What do you use for background? I am currently exploring cost-effective black backgrounds for photographing small parts—my current solution is black poster board from Target for $1 a piece.

Bruce
Just a basic case picked up from the phone store to give some protection. My phones have a tendency to get exposed to a rough life at times. As far as my backgrounds for photos I use mostly either plain white printer paper for the quick stuff, or bedsheets for the prepared/posed photos. I really like the simple editing program for photos as well.
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM

Return to “Cameras and Equipment”