VIG-NET...

Show off your completed work! One or two pictures and a brief explanation. Let others have a quick look at your finished masterpieces!
Hercmech

Re: VIG-NET...

Post by Hercmech »

Manny1943 wrote:
mostrich wrote:The heads in the last two pics are fom Hornet, right? They do amazing stuff.
I'm stil impressed by you figure painting and arrangement skills. I think you're a die off species by painting figures with Humbrol. Is it the wet in wet-technique you're working with? It all looks so natural and well blended in.
Thanks, those are Alpine heads; one on a warrior body...I do use wet on wet with oils...
I have heard of wet on wet but not really sure what it means...could you expound a wee bit?
Manny1943
Addicted Member

Post by Manny1943 »

Hercmech wrote:
Manny1943 wrote: Thanks, those are Alpine heads; one on a warrior body...I do use wet on wet with oils...
I have heard of wet on wet but not really sure what it means...could you expound a wee bit?
Wet on wet simply means you paint another color onto an area before the first color has dried completely...allows blending and feathering of shades...an shit... :FM:
Manny1943
Addicted Member

Post by Manny1943 »

CallSignOWL wrote:haaaa, those are fun!
Yes there are, aren't they? Just don't have too much fun cause after all this is modeling... :ballbat:
Hercmech

Post by Hercmech »

Manny1943 wrote: Wet on wet simply means you paint another color onto an area before the first color has dried completely...allows blending and feathering of shades...an shit... :FM:
Oh ok....makes sense now

Return to “Member's Gallery”