My 2016 Production at Maddog Manufacturing

Show off your completed work! One or two pictures and a brief explanation. Let others have a quick look at your finished masterpieces!
Stikpusher

Re: My 2016 Production at Maddog Manufacturing

Post by Stikpusher »

No Purple Hearts for self inflicted injuries, accidental or intentional :headslap: Heal up fast myfriend... Get well quickly... enjoy the morphine while it's legal..
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

Ouch!
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
tempestjohnny
Elite Member

Post by tempestjohnny »

:scream: Hope you heal quick
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Thanks guys! Carlos, I ain't Major Burns so I'll pass on that. Stupidity doesn't deserve to be awarded. And yes, I did enjoy that morphine. It didn't do squat to cut the pain but I was feeling so good, I didn't care! :yahoo: :giggles:

Thanks again for the great replies guys! I hope to be back at the bench soon.
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Like Sgt. Elias said, "Feelin' good's, good enough..."

You are not allowed to carve the turkey tomorrow... :giggles:
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

As they might say, "That'll leave a mark...."

I know how you feel. I've done some pretty stupid thing in my past. I know that is probably hard to believe. Prayers for proper healing and a calm recovery. I'll get the F14 out soon, I promise! Then you have something to look forward to.
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Thanks Carlos. Ever since my brother-in-law learned ho to cook turkey, I haven't ever carved the bird. It's been years....

Thanks Lyle! The mark is actually a small one, but you're right. It's still a mark! Take your time on the Tomcat, I still have some physical therapy to start before I'm ready for this.
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

LyleW wrote:As they might say, "That'll leave a mark...."

I know how you feel. I've done some pretty stupid thing in my past. I know that is probably hard to believe. Prayers for proper healing and a calm recovery. I'll get the F14 out soon, I promise! Then you have something to look forward to.
Ah yes, motivation to heal quickly...

FLSM
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

I'm trying Carlos, but with a great long hole through my thumb into the palm; there ain't too many muscles still attached to work this thing. Gotta let it heal in the thumb brace for awhile, but things are starting to move slightly better.

I might even try to work on something today.....
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Ah yes... opposable thumbs. We take them for granted, and don't realize hoe important and special they are until they are taken out of the equation. Get well quick my friend.

FLSM

Return to “Member's Gallery”