1/48 Hasegawa P40-E Warhawk

Show off your completed work! One or two pictures and a brief explanation. Let others have a quick look at your finished masterpieces!
speedgraflex

Re: 1/48 Hasegawa P40-E Warhawk

Post by speedgraflex »

Stikpusher wrote:Just don’t do precision work after too much coffee... :boom:

Unless you drink decaffinated... which is like non alcoholic beer in my book... :hmm:
:giggles:
Bruce / SPEEDGRAFLEX
KSaarni
Elite Member

Post by KSaarni »

:giggles: x 2

- Kari
---
On the bench:
Tamiya F-4B Phantom II 1/48
Kinetic F-16A (new tool) 1/48

https://www.facebook.com/GrundAsk-Scale ... 721218708/
KennyX
Elite Member

Post by KennyX »

:shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout:
Kenny X
Head Mother Trucker In-Charge @ Kenny X’s Reichs Winzigkleines Flugzeugewerks *and now* Airboat Records, too!
lawman56
Advanced Member

Post by lawman56 »

The only downside to happy accidents, (and I've certainly had my share), is when you try to figure out what you did in an attempt to recreate it :rofl:
Joe

Illegitimi Non Carborundum
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

lawman56 wrote:The only downside to happy accidents, (and I've certainly had my share), is when you try to figure out what you did in an attempt to recreate it :rofl:
Ain’t that the truth. :giggles:
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
Medicman71
Elite Member

Post by Medicman71 »

:shoutout: :shoutout: It looks great for just your second build.
Mike

Sponsored by Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Saab, BAE, and Dassault
KennyX
Elite Member

Post by KennyX »

lawman56 wrote:The only downside to happy accidents, (and I've certainly had my share), is when you try to figure out what you did in an attempt to recreate it :rofl:
I do a lot of programming at my job. The only thing worse than when the Perl interpreter bitches at you at runtime and you can’t fogure out why is when it doesn’t bitch at you at runtime and you can’t figure out why HAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!
Kenny X
Head Mother Trucker In-Charge @ Kenny X’s Reichs Winzigkleines Flugzeugewerks *and now* Airboat Records, too!
KennyX
Elite Member

Post by KennyX »

Medicman71 wrote::shoutout: :shoutout: It looks great for just your second build.

Thank you so much! I have a Hasegawa 1/32 which I bought because I liked this kit so much. Maybe I’ll build it this year.
Kenny X
mustang1989

Post by mustang1989 »

KennyX wrote:
Stikpusher wrote:Live and learn right. Nobody here (or anywhere else) started off as an expert or master. We all have our learning curve.
Thank you :-) Sincerely.

It’s bad for me when I look at pics of stuff like what Doogs does and think to myself “Man, I wish I was doing that.” LOL That’s the wrong mentality. I’m a beginner. I have to get the fundamentals down. Nobody starts off as a master, indeed. And isn’t it about all the work you put into what you love doing along the way what counts?

I enjoyed the hell out of this build, and I’m gonna keep on building, and keep on enjoying it.
First off lemme tell you what a good road you're on and that your P-40 is looking great for your second build. Like you said, we don't all start out building like we wished we could. As far as wishing you, or anybody for that matter, could build like some of the more advanced folks we see here and there: Don't let it discourage you from the same learning processes they had. I have plenty of pictures I could find of these same folks builds that you're talking about back when they were still learning. Keep building, posting and asking questions and you'll get there. Time'll tell all and you can take that to the bank pal. :wink:

Return to “Member's Gallery”